City you've never lived in, but felt at home there

Just Jack

Newcastle, Australia. If you ever get a chance it’s an amazing place. It also has one of the more attractive folk to nonatttactive folk ratios I’ve ever seen in a place. It was literally jaw dropping. Everyone is super fit, so it seemed.

12 minutes ago, Shamrock said:

Newcastle, Australia. If you ever get a chance it’s an amazing place. It also has one of the more attractive folk to nonatttactive folk ratios I’ve ever seen in a place. It was literally jaw dropping. Everyone is super fit, so it seemed.

So Gugny and Fergy wouldn't be allowed to get through customs.  Don't worry guys, I will take pictures of us beautiful people when I go visit. You know, to show how the other side lives.

:P:D

Edited by ExiledInIllinois
  • Haha (+1) 1

On 12/15/2017 at 6:48 AM, Helpmenow said:

San Diego until it go overbuilt and overcrowded

Same here. We try to take a little vacation there every year. 

15 hours ago, JR in Pittsburgh said:

Props to San Diego too— good neighborhoods, great weather and beaches, and solid food.

Yes.

1 hour ago, JÂy RÛßeÒ said:

Key West - I'd move there in a second even though I really dislike the rest of Florida

Key West is like it’s own little world, for sure. Nothing else quite like it, in Florida or anywhere else I’ve been.  

• 2 weeks later...

Buffalo Cleveland San Francisco Hampton Roads Virginia New Orleans Biloxi Mobile area

I've also never been to British Columbia for Alaska but for some reason I think I'd feel at home there I don't know why maybe I'm full of s***

On 12/18/2017 at 2:41 PM, Misterbluesky said:

Louisiana Bayou ....and Pensacola.

This is why I am also a Saints fan

Got to love the Crawfish buddy

On 12/16/2017 at 9:33 AM, gomper said:

San Francisco. I felt the energy of the place on the plane as it left Philly. I literally had to pull over a few times driving in awe. Passed through several times. Between the beauty and the really cool people, it felt like home. 

It's definitely the coolest City around I don't know what it is about San Francisco but for some reason when you see the Golden Gate Bridge it's almost like you get this weird Happy Feeling as if nothing could roll could go wrong

On 12/15/2017 at 2:35 PM, Like A Mofo said:

i 2nd this. Despite my hatred for the Leafs, I can so see myself living in Toronto.

Toronto is kind of like the San Francisco of the East Coast I definitely like to live in Toronto to West Virginia to for some odd reason

11 hours ago, westerndecline said:

Buffalo Cleveland San Francisco Hampton Roads Virginia New Orleans Biloxi Mobile area

I've also never been to British Columbia for Alaska but for some reason I think I'd feel at home there I don't know why maybe I'm full of s***

Got to love the Crawfish buddy

It's definitely the coolest City around I don't know what it is about San Francisco but for some reason when you see the Golden Gate Bridge it's almost like you get this weird Happy Feeling as if nothing could roll could go wrong

Toronto is kind of like the San Francisco of the East Coast I definitely like to live in Toronto to West Virginia to for some odd reason

My brides late uncle took a trip to Alaska and BC to visit his distant relatives..the pictures he came back with were amazing...and I guess the folks up there are very nice/laid back.I would love to take a summer trip to that area...spend some time salmon fishing for sure.

On 12/16/2017 at 6:33 AM, gomper said:

San Francisco. I felt the energy of the place on the plane as it left Philly. I literally had to pull over a few times driving in awe. Passed through several times. Between the beauty and the really cool people, it felt like home. 

Try living there.  You'll change.  Dirty, smelly and overrun with homeless people shitting and pissing on the sidewalks.  Great place to visit but..........

3 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

Try living there.  You'll change.  Dirty, smelly and overrun with homeless people shitting and pissing on the sidewalks.  Great place to visit but..........

Sounds like downtown San Diego now