MNF: Pats* at Fish

YoloinOhio

1 minute ago, KelsaysLunchbox said:

Been noticing that. That last ball he threw reminded me of Peyton's last year. I mean, he won a Super Bowl but his arm was fried.

We just watched him last week. Pressure has always been key with him for years.

He looks way better than Peyton did his last year. It's not even close, go look at the stats.

2 minutes ago, Ol Dirty B said:

Watch out. I was told to gtfoh and find another team yesterday for saying less about this coach. 

The fans blame both coordinators and then ignore the guy who hired them.

Miami is not that much more talented than Buffalo imo. And the gap in talent that exists is entirely self imposed by the guys running things.

And yet...we have more wins. 

• Like (+1) 1

Perfect. The Pats*** will lose to the Steelers, who by virtue of winning the head to head tie breaker, will essentially be up three games with two to play thus rendering our game in NE*** meaningless for Bellyache and Co so they will rest Brady after a quarter, keep other guys out to heal, and we will emerge victorious. 

Miami will be flatter than a crepe next Sunday. Book it.

thank you fins. can't believe I posted that but, well, I hate the !@#$ing patriots...booya

I actually thought before the game started this might be the game the "madden curse" kicked in.

maybe next week the steelers will put some more hurt on tommy boy so he half asses at home against the bills?

0-11 3rd downs, sweet.

Edited by DaBillsFanSince1973

3 minutes ago, BillsEnthusiast said:

And yet...we have more wins. 

Easier schedule. Less injuries.

Also, this team just beat the Pats. We never even really appeared in it even with a good defensive performance 

Edited by Ol Dirty B

1 minute ago, K-9 said:

Perfect. The Pats*** will lose to the Steelers, who by virtue of winning the head to head tie breaker, will essentially be up three games with two to play thus rendering our game in NE*** meaningless for Bellyache and Co so they will rest Brady after a quarter, keep other guys out to heal, and we will emerge victorious. 

Miami will be flatter than a crepe next Sunday. Book it.

What makes you think the Bills won't be flat? They are just as inconsistent as Miami.

• Like (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, BillsEnthusiast said:

Any given Sunday, lame excuse.

They have 1 more win. Is that what your defending the coaching staff on? Miami's starting qb has been out all year.

Did you watch the game tonight? Look at how they played the Pats compared to how the Bills looked? You're going to stick a feather in your cap off of that ****? They got a decent performance out of the d and still never even looked threatening.

Edited by Ol Dirty B

1 minute ago, Doc Brown said:

Brady's record in Miami is now 7-9.  Lost 4 of his last 5.  Must be his kryptonite stadium.

A dominant D-Line that hits him constantly by just bring 4.  They rattle Brady and then he starts hearing footsteps and rushes things more than he does against other teams.  Once he's rattled by getting hit with 4, you can then throw in the occasional blitz and really mess with him.  But you have to hit him and hit hi hard with 4.  If you can do that, you have a great chance.