MNF: Pats* at Fish

YoloinOhio

1 minute ago, Scott7975 said:

Just sayin...can only lose so many players before even Brady can't carry them. Brady's stats and win percent is nowhere near as good when missing Gronk and Edelman. 

But they still manage to win somehow. I think this loss has a lot more to do with just not having Edelman and Gronk. They reeled off 9 straight wins without Edelman, but with Gronk. Don't think having Gronk would've mattered tonight. Miami was in Brady's head since the opening kick-off

Just now, Bubba Gump said:

But they still manage to win somehow. I think this loss has a lot more to do with just not having Edelman and Gronk. They reeled off 9 straight wins without Edelman, but with Gronk. Don't think having Gronk would've mattered tonight. Miami was in Brady's head since the opening kick-off

Miami played a hell of a game. Not trying to take away from that. 

18 minutes ago, Bubba Gump said:

What makes you think the Bills won't be flat? They are just as inconsistent as Miami.

What makes me think that? Really? Does the term “unbridled optimism as a result of totally irrational homerism” mean anything to you? C’mon, man!

But if we are flat, it will be pancake flat; not crepe flat like Smokin’ Jay and the rest of the Phins.

• Haha (+1) 1

20 minutes ago, mannc said:

Yep. Teams that win big on MNF, tend to lose the next week.   No way do the Phins play this well in Orchard Park.

Especially this Fins team. They have no mental toughness. If we deserve a shot at playoffs, we have to handle Mia at home.

Just finished this one on the DVR; what a wonderful game!

Probably as bad of a performance from Brady as I've seen.

Miami got great pressure with good coverage all game; Cutler had a great game...can't remember the NE offense being that neutered....ever.

15 minutes ago, Fadingpain said:

Miami got great pressure with good coverage all game; Cutler had a great game...can't remember the NE offense being that neutered....ever.

It was great to watch. I had resolved not to watch this one.  I was all NFL'd out after Sunday. But ... I had to check the score, and then I had to stick with it.  Just too much fun watching the Pats looking, well, kind of like the Bills do against the Pats.  A vision of a normal/competitive division in which every team plays every other team tough shot through my mind.  Some day, some day ... and now I know what it will look like.

23 minutes ago, Fadingpain said:

Can you imagine what they will do to Tyrod?

5 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

It was great to watch. I had resolved not to watch this one.  I was all NFL'd out after Sunday. But ... I had to check the score, and then I had to stick with it.  Just too much fun watching the Pats looking, well, kind of like the Bills do against the Pats.  A vision of a normal/competitive division in which every team plays every other team tough shot through my mind.  Some day, some day ... and now I know what it will look like.

A Monday night game against NE and win it, wow what a dream. I loved watching NE lose but it sure makes our next game that much more scary.

Edited by xRUSHx

We have to hope that the Miami team we saw tonight is nothing close to the team that will play us on Sunday.

The weather will be a touch colder (LOL), short week for them, and they are wildly inconsistent.

So if they looked this good tonight, you would hope they show up with a stinker against us! 

Let's hope so.  

54 minutes ago, Fadingpain said:

Yes, I remember one game when the Bills intercepted Brady like 3 times but IIRC it was plays made by the Bills and tips. I never saw him as inaccurate as he was today.

27 minutes ago, Fadingpain said:

We have to hope that the Miami team we saw tonight is nothing close to the team that will play us on Sunday.

The weather will be a touch colder (LOL), short week for them, and they are wildly inconsistent.

So if they looked this good tonight, you would hope they show up with a stinker against us! 

Let's hope so.  

Maybe the fins will underestimate the bills the same way im sure the pats did today

43 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Same here. Saw the score at 20-10 and turned it on just as Fins scored again to make it 27-10.  Figured it was worth the risk to watch, even though there was still a lot of time left.  Way to go, Fins!