If both Peterman and Taylor are cleared to play Sunday

7 minutes ago, xRUSHx said:

Yours claiming Tyrod is the better option is awful. No QB on this team will get us to the playoffs man, deal with it so it doesnt matter who plays. But next season Tyrod should be gone so now is the time to evaluate Peterman and give the guy experence.

To say  Tyrod did well enough in a game we lost proves your ok with him padding stats and not pushing for the win just pad those stats so it looks like everyone else's fault for the loss.

PADDING STATS!!!!!???? he drove them down for the go ahead score with 1 min left!!! then he drives down in 0T for what could have been a game winning FG. and you call that padding stats???? this is another level of STUPID.

390 total yds and 3 tds. gets the go ahead score with a min left. gets them into position for a game winner and you say padding stats??? you seriously are gonna put that game on him??? dude. words cant even describe how absurd that is. 

2 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

Sorry sometimes I forget I have to be very literal with people 

instead of trying to insult people for their "opinion" when they post questioning statements answer the question.

When the D has sucked for nearly 2 1/2  seasons   -- please explain why his best is never good enough? 

390 total yds. 3 td. go ahead score with 1 min left. it SHOULD have been enough. period. he played at an elite level that day. and the fact that you can sit there and say otherwise says all I really need to know. 

you 2 guys are honestly on another level. its hilarious. I don't even like going to bat for the guy becuz I've been ready to move on since last year. but when people say crap this idiotic I just cant help myself.

Edited by Stank_Nasty

4 minutes ago, Stank_Nasty said:

PADDING STATS!!!!!???? he drove them down for the go ahead score with 1 min left!!! then he drives down in 0T for what could have been a game winning FG. and you call that padding stats???? this is another level of STUPID.

390 total yds and 3 tds. gets the go ahead score with a min left. gets them into position for a game winner and you say padding stats??? you seriously are gonna put that game on him??? dude. words cant even describe how absurd that is. 

Haha, his one game he got over 300 the Tyrod faithful point to. Remember that one time? Yes the only game over 300 too bad it took OT to get that one 300 but yes 1 time he looked like a starting QB. Yippy

Padding stats is the norm for Tyrod, look at those Trent Edward stats he is so good, too bad the rest of the team couldnt get the win and all of his better stats was when the game was already out of reach.SMH

Edited by xRUSHx

16 minutes ago, Stank_Nasty said:

you're fine... I got what you were saying...... there are serious comprehension issues around here. people are very sensitive about pointing out the few positives in taylors game. makes them feel dirty.

I feel very clean when I talk about about Taylors positives and he his a wonderfully elusive QB. But making an argument that the Bills would have won that game "easily" if Tyrod played because he runs like Shady is not true because Shady is, well, Shady.

Just now, xRUSHx said:

Haha, his one game he got over 300 the Tyrod faithful point to. Remember that one time? Yes the only game over 300 too bad it took OT to get that one 300 but yes 1 time he looked like a starting QB. Yippy

Padding stats is the norm for Tyrod, look at those Trent Edward stats he is so good, too bad the rest of the team couldnt get the win.SMH

that's seriously all you have to say to that? you just say i'm a taylor homer? are you freaking 12 dude? when Ive said numerous times I want a young qb in here to start.

you call a go ahead td with a min left and then what should have been the go ahead score in OT padding stats..... you really don't get how stupid that is, do u?

7 minutes ago, Stank_Nasty said:

it SHOULD have been enough.

yet it wasn't.

You and jm2009 (who must be temporarily banned) say the same thing.  

Miami last season ---    the Buffalo Bills had the ball to start OT.   All they had to do was score a TD for a guaranteed win or a FG at minimum for a security blanket 

Both teams punted at least once and TT failed to score on each occasion.   How is that the defenses fault? 

Edited by ShadyBillsFan
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Bills Pimpin' said:

I feel very clean when I talk about about Taylors positives and he his a wonderfully elusive QB. But making an argument that the Bills would have won that game "easily" if Tyrod played because he runs like Shady is not true because Shady is, well, Shady.

when he made the shady comparison it was in regard to the fact that somebody said tyrods style was too elusive to go good in the snow. the guy merely pointed out that shady's hallmark is being elusive.

3 minutes ago, Stank_Nasty said:

that's seriously all you have to say to that? you just say i'm a taylor homer? are you freaking 12 dude? when Ive said numerous times I want a young qb in here to start.

you call a go ahead td with a min left and then what should have been the go ahead score in OT padding stats..... you really don't get how stupid that is, do u?

I am pointing to all his other games I could care less about his one OT 300 game.

I guess you missed his back to back garbage this year. The NO game shows me all I need to see from Tyrod.

Edited by xRUSHx

3 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

yet it wasn't.

Miami last season when OT started, the Buffalo Bills had the ball to start OT.   All they had to do was score a TD for a guaranteed win or a FG.  

Both teams punted at least once and TT failed to score on each occasion.   How is that the defenses fault? 

drove them down into FG range before a HORRIBLE reverse all derailed the drive. and you are seriously gonna sit here and blame him after 390 and 3td and the go ahead score with a minute left? seriously?  SERIOUSLY?  i'm done man. that honestly speaks volumes about you when it comes to him. 

Edited by Stank_Nasty
  • Thank you (+1) 1

yet it wasn't.

Miami last season ---    the Buffalo Bills had the ball to start OT.   All they had to do was score a TD for a guaranteed win or a FG at minimum for a security blanket 

They did miss a 45 yard field goal in OT.

2 minutes ago, xRUSHx said:

I am point to all his other games I could care less about his one 300 game.

I guess you missed his back to back garbage this year. The NO game shows me all I need to see from Tyrod.

I love how you skip topics once you realize how stupid the initial statement was about padding stats in that game.... you're seriously just the worst, dude.

3 minutes ago, Stank_Nasty said:

I love how you skip topics once you realize how stupid the initial statement was about padding stats in that game.... you're seriously just the worst, dude.

Just a different opinion.  Funny how your comments sound just like JM 

The passion and anger in your posts defending Tyrod, I bet your head is about to exploid just like JM would be about now.

Edited by xRUSHx
  • Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Bills Pimpin' said:

I didn't say he runs like shady, I'm saying in a garbage game like that the best athletes will win.  He's faster than Peterman, he throws better on the run than NP and Webb, and he's generally hard to tackle in the open field.  

Just now, xRUSHx said:

no. JM actually wants tyrod as a long term answer. I don't. I wanted a qb at 10 last year. but when people say things as absurd as what you spew onto a keyboard I cant help myself I guess.

the funny thing is that you cant even understand how somebody like me could talk about his positives but still wants a better qb. you just go to your default, "must be a tyrod fan" bull crap.

1 minute ago, xRUSHx said:

yet it wasn't.

Miami last season when OT started, the Buffalo Bills had the ball to start OT.   All they had to do was score a TD for a guaranteed win or a FG.  

Really? Those of us with a memory recall the Bills moving to the Miami 19yd line on their first OT possession, Reggie Bush losing 8yds on an ill-advised reverse, and Carpenter missing a 47yd field goal.....

Sorry - I'm not getting into the spirit of this. Let me try again :  

Really? Those of us with a memory recall the Bills moving to the Miami 19yd line on their first OT possession, Reggie Bush losing 8yds on an ill-advised reverse, and Carpenter missing a 47yd field goal.

3 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

jm2009 goes into the penalty box and Stank shows up.   hmmmmmmm 

Sorry.  I don't see the word agenda tossed about .  can't be the same guy 

right. becuz I havnt had this same handle since BBMB days or anything........... 

somebody starts calling out stupid remarks and all of a sudden he's a banned poster. I've honeslty routinely got along with everyone on this new board other than you 2. you guys are just on another wave length. its mind blowing.

Edited by Stank_Nasty

2 minutes ago, grb said:

Really? Those of us with a memory recall the Bills moving to the Miami 19yd line on their first OT possession, Reggie Bush losing 8yds on an ill-advised reverse, and Carpenter missing a 47yd field goal.....

Sorry - I'm not getting into the spirit of this. Let me try again :  

Really? Those of us with a memory recall the Bills moving to the Miami 19yd line on their first OT possession, Reggie Bush losing 8yds on an ill-advised reverse, and Carpenter missing a 47yd field goal.

Wow imagine if? Man if  Tyrod had won that game he got his only 300 game he got in OT, man that sure would be a game to look at because man when a QB can have one really good game in 3 seasons it proves he is really good.

1 minute ago, Stank_Nasty said:

right. becuz I havnt had this same handle since BBMB days..... 

somebody starts calling out stupid remarks and all of a sudden he's a banned poster. I've honeslty routinely got along with everyone on this new board other than you 2. you guys are just on another wave length. its mind blowing.

I have not seen 2009 in over 2 weeks.  My only guess is that he's in the penalty box.  Do you know different? 

But hey you think I'm dumb so .....   

5 minutes ago, Stank_Nasty said:

right. becuz I havnt had this same handle since BBMB days or anything........... 

Dude you need to chill a little it's a message board where people give their opinions, you are freaking out.

I have never had a problem with you but again your comments makes me look at what JM would be saying if he was posting as another poster around now. JS

Edited by xRUSHx

9 minutes ago, xRUSHx said:

The passion and anger in your posts defending Tyrod, I bet your head is about to exploid just like JM would be about now.

You may want to reread your own posts in this thread before you continue down this path.  I'm just saying....

5 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

I have not seen 2009 in over 2 weeks.  My only guess is that he's in the penalty box.  Do you know different? 

But hey you think I'm dumb so .....   

when it comes to football. ya.....

and no. I don't know what happened to him nor do I care. I didn't agree with much he has to say. that's whats frustrating. you see anyone saying anything positive about taylor as being in the COT or whatever stupid name somebody made up for it. meanwhile I understand we need a new qb but find some of the things you guys say, such as blaming him for that Miami loss last year, as just being completely ridiculous..... I don't wanna either of our qb's starting next year. PERIOD. 

4 minutes ago, xRUSHx said:

Dude you need to chill a little

you're right. I probably do.

Edited by Stank_Nasty

32 minutes ago, xRUSHx said:

Yours claiming Tyrod is the better option is awful. No QB on this team will get us to the playoffs man, deal with it so it doesnt matter who plays. But next season Tyrod should be gone so now is the time to evaluate Peterman and give the guy experence.

To say  Tyrod did well enough in a game we lost proves your ok with him padding stats and not pushing for the win just pad those stats so it looks like everyone else's fault for the loss.

lol keep preaching that hate.....do you and gug tailgate together?

7 minutes ago, xRUSHx said:

Wow imagine if? Man if  Tyrod had won that game he got his only 300 game he got in OT, man that sure would be a game to look at because man when a QB can have one really good game in 3 seasons it proves he is really good.

He played pretty well against Seattle in prime time last year.  

As for this year - I thought he played really well against Denver, Oakland, Tampa and the week 1 game against the Jets.  Considering his preseason and how much time he missed i was surprised he looked competent against the jets.

• Like (+1) 2

9 minutes ago, xRUSHx said:

He had many good games. Just that would be the one that defined his career. Kinda like the Seattle game. It was a prime time game and he shows up. 

But this year hes had 3 of his worst career games. He ain’t all bad but he definitely ain’t all good. We’re drafting our QB. Not sure why so much hate geared toward Peterman and Tyrod. They’re just placeholders for now. 

3 hours ago, SaviorPeterman said:

I think we have to stick with NP if he's healthy.

He balled out yesterday and you can tell he wishes they called more passing plays because he started to feel it during that TD drive.

He may have screwed himself though by not sliding and taking that vicious hit.

Well, of course you do. You would want Natty Pete even if Brady and Rodgers were suddenly added to the roster.

Just now, CircleTheWagons99 said:

3 and out has been starting for 3 years, why do you have to see more?

I have to see more of Peterman, well because, he is a Rookie and can maybe develop, not like 3 and out that is who he is......

Why am i developing him in a playoff race?  He's legit done nothing to earn a spot.  He got extended preseason time and did nothing with it.  He got a start and pissed it away, and since then hasn't done anything.