SNF: Ravens at Steelers

YoloinOhio

1 minute ago, Iron Maiden said:

That PI call on Pitt was such a make up call....

these guys are not calling holding/pi when it's so obvious then throwing flag when no one is being touched 

it's just odd and hard to watch as a fan this game has been a joke from the start and makes me hate watching NFL football

1 minute ago, Bills13131313 said:

Honestly, steelers losing might be best for us. If pats beat them next week, they will have 1st seed clinched, which means they might rest for us. This of course means we will have to go 10-6 which I doubt.

The Pats will not rest players with two weeks left. The Bills cannot beat them even if they did

Just now, Bills13131313 said:

Honestly, steelers losing might be best for us. If pats beat them next week, they will have 1st seed clinched, which means they might rest for us. This of course means we will have to go 10-6 which I doubt.

If the Bills were playing the Pats week 17 I’d feel they might rest guys. I just don’t see them doing it week 16 vs us. Even if they have clinched. 

Just now, RiotAct said:

I think you meant “And”

Well not really because obviously one of either KC or SD has to win the division and therefore wouldn’t affect us. 

Certainly better off with SD winning the division since we have tiebreaker over KC