Week 14: Colts' Game Preparation - Inactives Announced

6 minutes ago, THEHARDTRUTH said:

So glad Peterman is starting. We can chalk up a definite loss which improves our draft position making it easier to trade up for a real qb. Hopefully KC loses as well. 

I am amazed by how many people over reacted to one bad game by Peterman. He is not the Savior, but he is much better than most are currently giving him credit for. And when he does well against the Colts, many will say, it's just the Colts, he still sucks... Bills fans are so damn fickle.

• Like (+1) 1

That's a shame..  What a disappointing way to end the season... 

Playoffs appear to be completely off the table now.  If Peterman wins tomorrow I can't see them going back to Tyrod against Miami.  And this team with Peterman at QB isn't good enough to win more than 1-2 games at most.  I said at the start of the season I'll take anything except 7-9/8-8 this year.  but one or the other looks pretty much guaranteed now.

urghh, just got up to the Peterman news. I am one who was okay with either playing, and in my gut probably more excited to go to the game now that Nathan is starting.

Having said that, I stated up thread that GR and some paper had the Bills getting 2, and I was going to pound the ever living poop on the game and bet everything left in my account on the Bills, especially if I could get the Bills as an underdog at +120 or better.

Since the Peterman news, the line went to -4 Bills, has settled now at -3 with close to 70% of money on the Bills. Yuck, no thank you! Will now do a small parlay bet instead.

47 minutes ago, plenzmd1 said:

urghh, just got up to the Peterman news. I am one who was okay with either playing, and in my gut probably more excited to go to the game now that Nathan is starting.

Having said that, I stated up thread that GR and some paper had the Bills getting 2, and I was going to pound the ever living poop on the game and bet everything left in my account on the Bills, especially if I could get the Bills as an underdog at +120 or better.

Since the Peterman news, the line went to -4 Bills, has settled now at -3 with close to 70% of money on the Bills. Yuck, no thank you! Will now do a small parlay bet instead.

Wow, what does that tell you about the perception of Tyrod?

1 hour ago, plenzmd1 said:

13 minutes ago, eball said:

Wow, what does that tell you about the perception of Tyrod?

Bills vs. Colts Vegas Lines

No movement shown in any of these places.

5 hours ago, Adam727 said:

That's a shame..  What a disappointing way to end the season... 

Playoffs appear to be completely off the table now.  If Peterman wins tomorrow I can't see them going back to Tyrod against Miami.  And this team with Peterman at QB isn't good enough to win more than 1-2 games at most.  I said at the start of the season I'll take anything except 7-9/8-8 this year.  but one or the other looks pretty much guaranteed now.

Yeah, because Tyrod had been playing so well.  I don’t know if Nate Peterman could ever eclipse 53 yards passing in a game...

Report: Bills ‘Expected To Start’ Rookie Quarterback Nathan Peterman Today Vs. Colts

Report: Bills ‘Expected To Start’ Rookie Quarterback Nathan Peterman Today Vs. Colts

By Andrew Walker  - colts.com

Intro: With starter Tyrod Taylor questionable with a knee contusion, the Buffalo Bills are expected to start rookie Nathan Peterman at quarterback today vs. the Colts, ESPN’s Adam Schefter reports.

Edited by 26CornerBlitz