Week 14: Colts' Game Preparation - Inactives Announced

17 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

Snow Shovelers needed at New Era Field.   

Get free tickets in exchange for 4 hours or more of work    (All $4 dollars worth)

just saw that on the app  ($11 / hour) 

Shovel snow for four hours, then watch the Bills vs. Colts in the cold for FREE???

Or ... go to Stub Hub and get a $6 ticket and let them get rid of their own snow.

• Like (+1) 1

6 THINGS TO WATCH IN THE AFC WILD CARD PLAYOFF RACE AND BILLS-COLTS THIS WEEKEND

1208-weekend-look-ahead.jpg

With a 6-6 record, the Bills are still in the thick on the AFC wild card playoff race heading into week 14. Find out who Bills fans should root for in other games around the NFL this week.

QUICK HITS: TAYLOR TO BE A GAME-TIME DECISION

taylor-12-8-story.jpg

Buffalo's starting quarterback against the Colts will not be known until Tyrod Taylor goes through warm-ups Sunday morning.

8 minutes ago, BuffaloHokie13 said:

I think, technically, they're paying you $45 to shovel for 4 hours and watch the game.

Oops.  I missed the hourly rate part.

If I was a local, I'd do it.

6 hours ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

You are.   I get the idea of TT because we are still "in the hunt"  (rinse & repeat x17) 

It ended with the 3 L's in a row.  Losing to the JETS was the catalyst imo 

Throwing a game to the Chargers by putting a dumpster fire under center certainly didn't help anything. This team manages to go 9-7 and misses the playoffs by one game because of the tiebreaker, that Chargers game is really going to come back into the fold of this discussion. We lost that game, very simply, because Peterman threw a ton of interceptions.

I can already see us missing by one game. That'll be just wonderful :doh:

Edited by transplantbillsfan

13 minutes ago, transplantbillsfan said:

Throwing a game to the Chargers by putting a dumpster fire under  Center certainly didn't help anything. This team managers to go nine and seven and misses the playoffs by one game because of the tiebreaker, craft chargers game is really going to come back into the fold of this discussion. We lost that game, very simply, because Peterman threw a ton of interceptions.

I can already see us missing by one game. That'll be just wonderful :doh:

As I’ve said before, I have a strong feeling we would’ve lost even with Tyrod starting.  Although it would’ve been closer.

SEAN MCDERMOTT: "GAME TIME DECISION" (9:30)

Head Coach Sean McDermott addressed the media prior to practice topics include; injury update on QB Tyrod Taylor, players getting reps at practice throughout the week, and the rookie class's maturity.

SCOUTING REPORT - WEEK 14 - BILLS-COLTS

scouting-report-12-8-story.jpg

Buffalo's offense should be able to find success through the air no matter who is at quarterback, but LeSean McCoy's history versus the Colts of late is impressive.

Edited by 26CornerBlitz