If the Bills go 5-0 and the Patriots lose at Pittsburgh...

On 2017-11-30 at 7:00 PM, 8-8 Forever? said:

with all due respect ,  just shut the f up,

it's been a long day; i don't need this crap

Seriously, I am not sure why I find this so funny....but, I think it's hilarious!  I am on beer one, FYI, so that's not why.

Well played, I am going to use this in the near future.

On 2017-11-30 at 7:16 PM, LABILLBACKER said:

If pigs could fly my bacon would come from the sky....we have maybe a 10% chance to win this Sunday. We'll need help from the refs. We'll need TT to play the "game of his life". We'll need the entire oline to care! And finally we'll need ball control to keep Brady on the sidelines. And a turnover or 2 would help.

As God as my witness....I thought Turkey's could fly

22 hours ago, Sanners said:

The years of abuse and futility do not allow such optimism, however its what we should expect. It seems as though everyone has a loser complex! I applaud the OP!

I agree it is good to be positive and look for silver linings and opportunities, but, we are NOT even close to being talented enough to win 5 in a row.  Much better chance of losing 5 in a row.  I guess 2-3 and NOT beating NE.

Go Bills!

On 11/30/2017 at 11:35 PM, Ol Dirty B said:

So we go 5-0 and they go 2-3. Even if we win this is still crazy talk. 

Meh. Just think he's saying we are "in direct control" of the last 5 for NE going 3-2 at best.

And in "direct control" of our other 3.

Only "help" we need is form a motivated, talented Pittsburg team.

That said, sweeping the final 5 would take TT to Benjamin magically becoming Cunningham to Moss starting ... Sunday.

35 minutes ago, moshermw said:

Meh. Just think he's saying we are "in direct control" of the last 5 for NE going 3-2 at best.

That said, sweeping the final 5 would take TT to Benjamin magically becoming Cunningham to Moss starting ... Sunday.

it’ll have to be next Sunday at the earliest ;)

1 hour ago, moshermw said:

I actually prefer a McCoy with 150 yards rushing with 2 TDs and 8 catches for 56 yards

3 minutes ago, Mat68 said:

I like it 11-5 home playoff game and a bye.  That is highly unrealistic.  Playing the dolphins twice in 3 weeks will be extremely hard.  

Agreed... wonder whose career Jarvis Landry will try ending this time.

2 minutes ago, ganesh said:

I actually prefer a McCoy with 150 yards rushing with 2 TDs and 8 catches for 56 yards

He can always do that and has. Definitely need it.

To beat the P-Men twice we need a legit deep passing game threat.

TT has show he can throw a nice deep ball but no one we have on the outside scares anyone.

I'd even take Marqiuse Goowin for this 5 game stretch. 

He might could stay healthy for 5 ...

It's still not realistic even if we win on Sunday. Even if we win tomorrow this team doesn't give me confidence that they can sweep the Dolphins. That said, I actually like our chances tomorrow. Just a gut feeling feeling though. Usually not real confident going against the Patriots but this time feels different. 

One of the crazy scenarios I saw on the playoff machine has us 10-5 going into the week 17 game at Miami. If we win that game we take the #2 seed and first round bye. If we lose that game and finish 10-6 we miss the playoffs all together. Crazy scenario because it assumes the Pats lose to us twice plus another team. Also assumes the Ravens win out. 

On 11/30/2017 at 8:37 PM, Bills Fan of Maryland said:

Put down the bong, the party's over.

As a Bills fan, he may want to keep the bong. It'll come in handy after the season's over. With a screen name like mine, I should know. 18 years running.

Edited by Dopey