If the Bills go 5-0 and the Patriots lose at Pittsburgh...

2 hours ago, LABILLBACKER said:

If pigs could fly my bacon would come from the sky....we have maybe a 10% chance to win this Sunday. We'll need help from the refs. We'll need TT to play the "game of his life". We'll need the entire oline to care! And finally we'll need ball control to keep Brady on the sidelines. And a turnover or 2 would help.

Money line has us 5-1.

7 hours ago, The Bills Blog said:

The Bills win the division. I know beating NE twice is unlikely, but if we win on Sunday, this will suddenly become a realistic topic of discussion.

No it won't. Well..maybe to people like yourself who live in a "bizzaro" world alternate universe

Edited by matter2003

10 hours ago, LABILLBACKER said:

If pigs could fly my bacon would come from the sky....we have maybe a 10% chance to win this Sunday. We'll need help from the refs. We'll need TT to play the "game of his life". We'll need the entire oline to care! And finally we'll need ball control to keep Brady on the sidelines. And a turnover or 2 would help.

This can be done, if McCoy rushes for 200 yards.

If we win this game, this topic may not really take off, but the WC should be a lock. Of course the Billsiest thing would be to lose to Indy the following week. But for real, get in even at #6, look at the week AFC, and suddenly there's no reason to be content with One and Done.

Edited by ProcessTheTrust
  • Sad 1

37 minutes ago, ProcessTheTrust said:

If we win this game, this topic may not really take off, but the WC should be a lock. Of course the Billsiest thing would be to lose to Indy the following weak. But for real, get in even at #6, look at the week AFC, and suddenly there's no reason to be content with One and Done.

Greenbay, Oakland games in 14'

I was just kinda hoping we don't get blown out and look pathetic. Was thinking maybe we could score enough in garbage time to make the game look closer then it was. If I'm really lucky we score first and actually lead in the game once. Have to crawl before you walk.