72 Hours of Buffalo Sports Hell Coming Up

BuffaloBaumer

Sabres did their part

Just now, plenzmd1 said:

What yall bitching about, Sabres got a goal in one of the games. We have some on here that would say we should be happy with that 

They probably shouldnt have...tuning in to see if they would actually score is the only reason anyone would watch their sorry asses now a days...

1 hour ago, eball said:

If the Bills are shut out today it would be just the perfect weekend capper. Good god. The Sabres are worse than I would have ever imagined. 

Thank goodness for Tar Heel basketball. 

well, look at how much more money you have in your bank account this year! That's a win!

I am so excited I already have my Sabre-Caps tickets and that $250 is gone forever! See if anyone is stupid enough to but them on stubhub for the $100 per.

1 hour ago, plenzmd1 said:

well, look at how much more money you have in your bank account this year! That's a win!

I am so excited I already have my Sabre-Caps tickets and that $250 is gone forever! See if anyone is stupid enough to but them on stubhub for the $100 per.

I have December 23 tickets to Sabres/Canes down here...will definitely be a gameday decision whether or not to use them.

4 hours ago, nucci said:

So tired of losing....

Now,now, there, there... it's gonna be ok. You are not a loser. Just the teams you root for.

1 hour ago, plenzmd1 said:

You spent that much on hockey (sabres) tickets?!!

Let's talk.