Bills Wearing All Blue in Week 13 and All Red Color Rush Uniforms in Week 14

26CornerBlitz

56 minutes ago, BillnutinHouston said:

Our current blue on white is one of the best unis in the league.  Why are we messing with it?

It's not as if these are permanent uniform changes, so they aren't messing with it. 

You will survive this. 

Edited by 26CornerBlitz

4 hours ago, Just Jack said:

I like the red jersey, but not the all red look. 

Same here.  White helmet, Red jersey and white bottoms would be awesome.  I like the all blue look and I will like it even better if we win on Sunday.

Hate Hate Hate the all-blue uniforms.  They should always wear Blue over white at home or white over the blue pants on the road.  I'm OK, however, with the color rush Red over Red once a year as an exception as it satisfies my desire for something "different".  But that's it. 

On ‎11‎/‎29‎/‎2017 at 1:02 PM, 26CornerBlitz said:

Come on Sal......you have access. Can't you just ask someone what they are really wearing.

Is this going to be like before the season that you said they would not be wearing throwbacks because it was not listed in the media guide. Yet they wore them at home this year vs Raiders.

Just ask someone already. It is your job.

On 11/30/2017 at 9:07 AM, tlfcbb said:

Same here.  White helmet, Red jersey and white bottoms would be awesome.  I like the all blue look and I will like it even better if we win on Sunday.

Same here. But in keeping with team tradition, it’d be cool if we wore an all silver uni for Color Rush games -from ‘60-‘61.

5 minutes ago, Freddie's Dead said:

The all red unis are horrible, and will not look good on TV for those with red color blindness.  Did they not learn anything last time?

The problem in 2015 was the combination of the Bills in Red and the NYJ in Green.  That won't be an issue on Sunday.