Giants to Start Geno Smith at QB - Eli to Start Again After HC and GM Fired

26CornerBlitz

McAdoo would be a huge upgrade over Dennison and he is a guy I'd want around a young QB. 

A step down from McVay but a guy who understands how to run a modern day passing attack.

They offered Eli the opportunity to extend his streak by starting the games before putting Smith//Webb out there. Eli is a proffesional he declined.

3 minutes ago, Commonsense said:

McAdoo would be a huge upgrade over Dennison and he is a guy I'd want around a young QB. 

A step down from McVay but a guy who understands how to run a modern day passing attack.

They offered Eli the opportunity to extend his streak by starting the games before putting Smith//Webb out there. Eli is a proffesional he declined.

Do you really think he would be an upgrade over Dennison? I hate Rico myself but the Giants offence was so bad earlier in the year, he gave up his play calling duties.

And McAdoo just seems like a sleezeball. I would not want that guy on the Bills coaching staff

10 minutes ago, JPP said:

really??

Yes but I don’t think he made it the whole half.he was 2/8 for 5 yards and 3 picks in the 1st qtr vs the Bills at MetLife in 2014. It was atrocious. Rex was still his coach and yanked him early for Mike Vick.

Edited by YoloinOhio

3 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Yes but I don’t think he made it the whole half.he was 2/8 for 5 yards and 3 picks in the 1st qtr vs the Bills at MetLife in 2014. It was atrocious. Rex was still his coach and yanked him early for Mike Vick.

bettin the farm on whoever they play this weekend

13 minutes ago, JPP said:

really??

4 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Yes but I don’t think he made it the whole half.he threw 4 picks in like the 1st qtr vs the Bills at MetLife in 2014. It was atrocious. Rex was still his coach and yanked him early for Mike Vick.

Went 2-8 with 3 INTS. 

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-game-highlights/0ap3000000417976/Week-8-Bills-vs-Jets-highlights