We are still a terrible team

The juice

Damn. I thought all the negative posters would disappear for a week. 

Geez, I guess some Bills fans can't even enjoy a win anymore. 

Moat rational fans know that the Bills have a long ways to go yet. They are rebuilding and lack talent at many positions. But it's ok to enjoy the win anyway. 

• Like (+1) 1

I agree with the thread.  Well, I don't think the Bills are terrible, but they are average at best.

But when you play another team what is playing as bad as you are, you have a shot to win.

Winning games like this (against 70% of the NFL) can/will get you to the playoffs though.

We are a team rebuilding from 17 years of poor drafting, coaching, and front office management.  Try, try, try to be patient!

1 minute ago, Jasovon said:

I enjoyed the win today, you should try it. 

Could not agree more!  Thank you for a logical and reasonable post!

18 minutes ago, The juice said:

Two terrible teams played each other today, and yes the bills snuck by. Lay off the kool aide folks. 

Get over it dude! No need to be angry, enjoy life!

I would say the Bills are a team that had a hot start and then fell off a cliff. We have a new regime that came in and made a lot of moves. I figure whatever we have now that is excellent will be used in building tword the future.

We made some moves that hurt the team now for potential in the future. I figure all will reveal itself in time. If they can take an average roster to a hot start like that maybe they can build a winner when they use that draft ammo. 

Obviously bad happened this season. A borderline playoff team fell short again. It's not wrong to say this team has flaws just don't forget the bright spots. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Lfod said:

I would say the Bills are a team that had a hot start and then fell off a cliff. We have a new regime that came in and made a lot of moves. I figure whatever we have now that is excellent will be used in building tword the future.

We made some moves that hurt the team now for potential in the future. I figure all will reveal itself in time. If they can take an average roster to a hot start like that maybe they can build a winner when they use that draft ammo. 

Obviously bad happened this season. A borderline playoff team fell short again. It's not wrong to say this team has flaws just don't forget the bright spots. 

Another great post!