Richard Sherman Calls Out the Bills

26CornerBlitz

2 minutes ago, BILLriant said:

We've been getting blown out with tyrod playing ...dont see the need for all the hate and I told you so

blowout losses weren't too common with TT at QB, until McD's defense got here.

Beane and Mc D were full of themselves after the start of the season. The decision to trade MD for nothing was bad because MD didn't buy in to the process.  

When you have a pro bowler anchoring your line, you work with him for the sake of the team. Our defense has not been the same since he has left in fact it has been embarrassing.

Now it seems as though the Peterman experiment is over. I don't see us winning more than 1 or 2 more games.

3 minutes ago, ScottLaw said:

??

What are you even talking about?

The home game Miami last year, he was standing on his tip toes in the pocket to see over the line. Not just once, but it was a common thing. He looked like Michael Jackson.

Steelers game is a telling TT offense. Go down 21-0 with no first downs. Then loose 31-20 by running against prevent defense.

GET A REAL QB!

Everyone else is interchangeable in the NFL!!!

2 minutes ago, joesixpack said:

You must not have been at the home opener last year.

last year's home opener was a 37-31 loss to the jets. the largest deficit last year was a 20 loss to again, the jets (30-10). this season so far, there has been three in a row. like i said, they weren't too common until McD's defense got here.

24 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

I can tell you Peterman better not see the field again any time soon, that's for sure. I'll take Tyrod over what I saw in the first half all day and I am by no means a Tyrod fan. 

4 minutes ago, VADC Bills said:

Beane and Mc D were full of themselves after the start of the season. The decision to trade MD for nothing was bad because MD didn't buy in to the process.  

When you have a pro bowler anchoring your line, you work with him for the sake of the team. Our defense has not been the same since he has left in fact it has been embarrassing.

Now it seems as though the Peterman experiment is over. I don't see us winning more than 1 or 2 more games.

MD was everywhere the last 3 weeks. All 22 Bills played in his spirit.

I guess he sent a lot of women their way, or bought them a lot of liquor. Now all they have are their video games to home to and cry, instead of, you know, their once in a lifetime million dollar careers.

19 minutes ago, 87168 said:

fair question. McD made a very foolish decision. want to change qb, fine. not during the playoff hunt, on the road.

It is a fantasy to think this team was in the playoff hunt, despite their 5-4 record going into today.

the defense is awful - can anyone really suggest that the Bills offense could have put up the 40 points necessary to beat the Chargers with Taylor at the helm and no turnovers?

What Richard Sherman says bout Tyrod Taylor deserves it's own thread LOL.

let me call out 26 for pushing his own agenda here. The decision was horrible. Whatever the coaches thought they saw in practice to make the move was clearly incorrect. They owe everyone an explanation and for the first time I'm overly concerned with the new guys running the show.

Putting your hat in RS corner. LOL. That's an L.

38 minutes ago, Happy Gilmore said:

STFU Dick Sherman.  No one cares what you think.

He knows more than you do about football. 

14 minutes ago, OldTimer1960 said:

It is a fantasy to think this team was in the playoff hunt, despite their 5-4 record going into today.

the defense is awful - can anyone really suggest that the Bills offense could have put up the 40 points necessary to beat the Chargers with Taylor at the helm and no turnovers?

That doesn't make it the right decision. Nor does it reflect any better on a HC who worked up through the defensive ranks.

It actually makes it look like a worse decision.

47 minutes ago, Wayne Cubed said:

It's funny but all the local media told the national media they didn't know what they were talking about. That the change needed to be made, that they don't watch the Bills and they don't know.

Crazy.

Yep they knew nothing.....  Only the local media and Stadium Wall posters knew the truth.