Who starts next week: Taylor or Peterman?

SDS

Which QB starts in week 11?  

390 members have voted

1. 1. Which QB starts in week 11?

• Nate Peterman
    • Tyrod Taylor

This poll is closed to new votes

8 minutes ago, JM2009 said:

From Thad Brown today.

Ah, OK thanks. I'd guess it's just another local guy that can't wrap his head around the coachspeak, and can't acknowledge this won't be announced until Wednesday. Doesn't he remember McD saying how much confidence he has in Tyrod blah blah last week? If McD somehow defies logic and stays with NP then my opinion of him will change drastically. You simply have to try to win every game until the playoffs are out of reach. If playing NP yesterday was a long term move then that's a tank and not good strategy. Every year is its own entity and you have to keep fighting. I still think he goes back to Taylor, just can't see it going any other way. We will see...

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Boatdrinks said:

Ah, OK thanks. I'd guess it's just another local guy that can't wrap his head around the coachspeak, and can't acknowledge this won't be announced until Wednesday. Doesn't he remember McD saying how much confidence he has in Tyrod blah blah last week? If McD somehow defies logic and stays with NP then my opinion of him will change drastically. You simply have to try to win every game until the playoffs are out of reach. If playing NP yesterday was a long term move then that's a tank and not good strategy. Every year is its own entity and you have to keep fighting. I still think he goes back to Taylor, just can't see it going any other way. We will see...

I'm with ya. Golden opportunity to make that sixth seed looks down the tubes now.

1 minute ago, JM2009 said:

I'm with ya. Golden opportunity to make that sixth seed looks down the tubes now.

Why? Still a pretty good chance. The AFC is weak and 9 looks like it'll probably be good enough this year, IF they can get back to playing decent football. It's a huge IF, I know. 

2 minutes ago, JM2009 said:

like I said yesterday around here somewhere..... the only bit of positivity I can pluck out of this deal is that maybe the benching was some sort of blessing in disguise. taylor finally lets his nuts hang and lives on the edge just enough to give the whole team a spark.

not gonna hold my breath though. heck.... he may not even play. LOL.

Just now, Stank_Nasty said:

like I said yesterday around here somewhere..... the only bit of positivity I can pluck out of this deal is that maybe the benching was some sort of blessing in disguise. taylor finally lets his nuts hang and lives on the edge just enough to give the whole team a spark.

not gonna hold my breath though. heck.... he may not even play. LOL.

Peterman could equal 5-11.

3 minutes ago, JM2009 said:

Peterman could equal 5-11.

right. but honestly....... even if taylor comes out and lets'm hang it still could be 6-10 or -7-9. the only hope I can see is if his improved play, which probably wont happen, creates some sort of attitude throughout the rest of the team.

Edited by Stank_Nasty

17 minutes ago, JPP said:

And the Run Defence was main Host for those games.......which QB would you inevitabley want to go with if your not in the "tanking"frame of mind and are actual hopeful of competing in a WC spot

It does not matter what I think.  

Im a faceless man on the internet. 

Taylor is who he is.  Nate sucking won’t change that.  

Are we tanking?  Who knows. 

Do I think TT is gone in 18.  Probably.  

I was always for keeping TT until we were officially out of the WC

Edited by ShadyBillsFan

3 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

It does not matter what I think.  

Im a faceless man on the internet. 

Taylor is who he is.  Nate sucking won’t change that.  

Are we tanking?  Who knows. 

Do I think TT is gone in 18.  Probably.  

I was always for keeping TT until we were officially out of the WC

Was just asking thats all.......

1 hour ago, JPP said:

yeah it is quite generous.....depending on who they announce as starter i could see that line fluchuating.....it will be interesting to see what happens....im kinda resigned at the fact that this season is pretty much lost....but im slightly still entertained at the "soap opera" aspect that this team has taken on.........BTW im not really betting the house...would like to but with my luck if i did that the Bills will probably win by 20 whoever is the QB......

Season's done. What I WANTED to see was how this coach adjust in terms of SCHEMES. NOT Players. He hasn't shown he can make adjustments. Which is the hallmark of good NFL coaching.

3 and outs kill any chances that the defense might have.  If the defense is the main culprit these days, and TT may get a few more first downs than Peterman, then playing TT to give the defense a little more rest may be important.

Peterman seems like the big play kind of guy, and TT seems like a grind it out kind of guy.  Going for big plays will often result in 3 and out.  Grind it out will likely take more time off the clock and give the defense a rest.  I would put in TT if I was trying to win.  I would put in Peterman if I am experimenting to see if he can be a starter someday.

27 minutes ago, Paulus said:

Do you think the rest of the offense is just that terrible, and they played just as hard as when TT was the QB? 

It is inarguable that since Whaley the Bills have had shunned white QBs. I'm just pointing out the culture that has been bred.

Kyle Orton, Jeff Tuel,  and Nate Peterpan say hello.

8 minutes ago, reddogblitz said:

Kyle Orton, Jeff Tuel,  and Nate Peterpan say hello.

I was just joking at Tibs.

Though, it would be fun to point out how we ran Orton out of town.

Benched Tuel after he outplayed EJ.

And, had certain players sabotage Peterman's start. (Especially horrifying)

Players need to be held accountable for playing like poop (looking at the especially poop like lines).

tenor.gif?itemid=5684568