Gameday Thread 2nd Half Bills @ Chargers

Chandler#81

Just now, Bills757 said:

He covered up an obviously horrendous Oline.  I'd say he was a big part of why the Bills were 5-2.

I'd say the high turnover differential and the defense having the lowest ppg in the first 5 or so weeks had more to do with it. 

Just now, Bills757 said:

He covered up an obviously horrendous Oline.  I'd say he was a big part of why the Bills were 5-2.

He covered up the line by taking a ton of sacks? No, he didn’t. He was a long for the ride but the reality is that if the defense and run game aren’t getting it done then neither is a Tyrod. 

Fwiw, both QBs looks bad today and the D got SMOKED on what seemed like every play. Like, holy crap, stop one pass!  That’s my view from inside the stadium, typed from the 405 because for the first time I left a game early...

I hope the entire 18 roster is new players!

• Like (+1) 1

Reality is the Bills O-Line is a train wreak, no QB is going to play well behind that. Starting a rookie QB vs the Best D line in football might have been a bad move but Taylor isn't going to carry this team or any other team to the playoffs. 

The defense is totally broken, we have a totally new coaching staff that is going to completely gut this roster. I honestly never expected this team to make a playoff run. The best thing for this team was to not have resigned Taylor and tank for the 1st rd pick. 

There re is no reason to start Taylor the rest of the year, I really would release Taylor and let him sign with Denver.

5 minutes ago, Heitz said:

Fwiw, both QBs looks bad today and the D got SMOKED on what seemed like every play. Like, holy crap, stop one pass!  That’s my view from inside the stadium, typed from the 405 because for the first time I left a game early...

I hope the entire 18 roster is new players!

I would not say Tyrod looked bad at all.

Edited by MiltonWaddams