Gameday Thread 2nd Half Bills @ Chargers

Chandler#81

3 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

So those are the reasons to pass on your QB that might take multiple picks to get because we have some holes that need to be filled?

address the OL in FA and use whatever picks you need to get your QB. 

I really dont care to much about the mcD and Dennison or Beane they all could be fired after yesr two and i dont care if they set this team up for the long term Future at QB. And that is there for them in this draft

This team definitely needs a QB.  The issue is we are NOT 1 player away.  The Eagles were close to that.  They did need secondary help but other than that, they really only needed a QB.  We need way too much to move too many picks for 1 guy.  We are not going to be IN it for a while I'm afraid because no matter what we do there are just going to be way too many holes.  Defensively we are going to need two DT's another back up DE; another starting CB; almost an entire new LB unit.  Offensively, we need almost an entire line; backup HB; TE; QB and another WR.  It's insane how much this team needs.

2 minutes ago, nedboy7 said:

Sorry man.  Im just so sick of the non stop Tyrod bashing.  Here you go.  Here is the alternative.  Were were in the playoff hunt.  Tyrod got us there.  Here you go.   Beat your chest. 

Tyrod didn’t really get us anywhere. Sure he helped at times but it was mainly our insane turnovers on defense and overall defense that got us wins. The defense has now crapped the bed and Tyrod clearly couldn’t make up for it. He’s not the answer. Peterman isn’t the answer. The defense needs a lot of help and our coaching staff looks worse every week. This is depressing.

Edited by Bangarang

1 minute ago, PastaJoe said:

Yes buddy, but we know Tyrod's ceiling, we need to find out about Peterman.

Well I think he might be able to do better than 5 ints.  We about to find out what happens when you don't ride out the QB who had us in the playoff hunt. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, NewEraBills said:

This team definitely needs a QB.  The issue is we are NOT 1 player away.  The Eagles were close to that.  They did need secondary help but other than that, they really only needed a QB.  We need way too much to move too many picks for 1 guy.  We are not going to be IN it for a while I'm afraid because no matter what we do there are just going to be way too many holes.  Defensively we are going to need two DT's another back up DE; another starting CB; almost an entire new LB unit.  Offensively, we need almost an entire line; backup HB; TE; QB and another WR.  It's insane how much this team needs.

And Philly also has a good defensive coordinator...

• SDS unpinned this topic
1 minute ago, Bangarang said:

Tyrod didn’t really get us anywhere. Our insane turnovers and defense got us there. The defense crapped the bed and Tyrod clearly couldn’t make up for it. He’s not the answer. Peterman isn’t the answer. The defense needs a lot of help and our coaching staff looks worse every week. This is depressing.

He covered up an obviously horrendous Oline.  I'd say he was a big part of why the Bills were 5-2.

1 minute ago, Freddie's Dead said:

My wife just apologized to me for the Bills blowing.  Not your fault honey.

Your wife is wayyyy nicer than mine. All I hear is, "why don't you spend your time fixing (insert any item here) instead of wasting it on those losers?"

• Like (+1) 1

Rick Dennison

"Juan How do we fix this?"

"  Dennison Start Peterman run Tyrod offense with him. Run Tyrod offense with Peterman"

"Juan Perfect. Make sure you run the ball when down 30. While you at it Vlad will save us all. "

' McDermott, Frazier keep run the same plays on D it's a process"

" Frazier got it boss

10 minutes ago, billsfan11 said:

It doesn't matter about any of those.

You are thinking about a pick play. Very different from a push off

Pick play needs to be within one yard.

I'm thinking about the 5 yard zone that contact is allowed. The corner tried to bump him and he got pushed to the ground. If contact isn't legal why does belicheck put 2 defenders on opponents wrs at the goalline and hold them in place and why was the corner trying to get physical with clay?

Is the receiver supposed to just give up and stand there or can he fight the press? I was always coached to knock them on the ground if i could. 

Edited by Not at the table Karlos