Gameday Thread 2nd Half Bills @ Chargers

Chandler#81

1 minute ago, Nitro said:
  • I feel for the poor souls who are Bills fans and went to this game

I am here. There were lots of Bills fans. Weather was nice. And there are two hot chicks sitting in front of me drunk as hell making the game somewhat enjoyable!

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, nedboy7 said:

Peterman is the future.  He is clearly better than Tyrod.  You non stop whiners were sure correct. 

You’re really puffing your chest with this. It will be a story passed down for generations 

Edited by Bangarang
  • Like (+1) 1

Seriously .............. draft a QB and go ahead if it's there draft him early if there's a good one there.  If the defense can find a way to stop anyone the rest of the year keep Taylor in there.  If they keep playing like this I don't know what.  Fire everyone and start over like an expansion team.

1 minute ago, Bangarang said:

You’re really puffing your chest with this. It will be a story passed down for generations 

Sorry man.  Im just so sick of the non stop Tyrod bashing.  Here you go.  Here is the alternative.  Were were in the playoff hunt.  Tyrod got us there.  Here you go.   Beat your chest. 

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Phils n Bills said:

You simply cannot win an nfl game with a defense playing like this. Enough about the offense until we see the defense prove they can stop a run or cover a pass. 

it'd be hard to win Pop Warner League games with this defense