What (do you think) Peterman's stats are this week?

Steptide

1 minute ago, Starr Almighty said:

Alex Smith only had 155 yards. I'd hardly call that a big day. Its actually more or less what TT gives us every week.

Definitely would take that if the Bills get the run game going, but that will be a challenge against the LAC front seven. 

4 minutes ago, TheTruthHurts said:

19/31 for 217 yards 1 TD and 2 INts. 4 sacks. 1 fumble lost. Bills lose 34-10.

Just for fun, Tyrod would have been 17/26 188 yards, 1 TD 0 INts, 7 rushes for 48 yards, 1 rush TD. 4 sacks. Bills lose 27-17.

I don't view this game as an automatic win but I also don't see it as an unwinnable game. Your prediction basically says doesn't matter what they do it's a loss. 

3 minutes ago, Starr Almighty said:

I don't view this game as an automatic win but I also don't see it as an unwinnable game. Your prediction basically says doesn't matter what they do it's a loss. 

A rookie on the road vs a strong defense. A leaky Bills D vs an offense with multiple weapons. 

No, it won't be pretty. If Tyrod were playing it would be closer because he would protect the football. I expect at least 3 turnovers from Peterman. 

8 minutes ago, TheTruthHurts said:

A rookie on the road vs a strong defense. A leaky Bills D vs an offense with multiple weapons. 

No, it won't be pretty. If Tyrod were playing it would be closer because he would protect the football. I expect at least 3 turnovers from Peterman. 

They are 32nd against the run

13 hours ago, Scott7975 said:

Ill go with around 200ish yards around a 56% completions 2 TDs 1 to 2 INTs

i'm just going to steal this from you.  this seems right for a first time start.  anything over this is a bonus for me.

36 minutes ago, hemma said:

I think he'll:

- Pat the ball < 10 times (total)

- Move aimlessly in a gradually collapsing pocket < 3 times

- Sit by himself on the bench while staring at the game instead of sitting with a coach & evaluating the previous series - 0 times

- 'Scramble' aimlessly out of bounds for a 1 yard gain - 0 times

Nate or Tyrod? 

The magical 300 yards and 2 TDs. Lol, I have no idea, but I'll bet we won't have as many QB sacks and the numbers will be significantly better than Taylor's IMO. The ball will come out quicker and for most part will be on target most of the times. I think the kid is ready and he is prepared to  show the world what he's got. I look forward to it myself.

I'd be surprised if he rolled in his first game.  LA has not given up too many points to the good teams (Chiefs scored 24, Eagles 26, Raiders 16, Patriots 21, Jags 20, Broncos 0).

I expect this to be a 20-17 type of game.  

Peterman,  20-33,  238 yards, 1 TD, 1 INT...    5 rushes, 21 yards

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, row_33 said:

This will be dismal while he builds his chops out there.

That's fine, I welcome a real QB who drops back and looks more than 2 yards past the line of scrimmage.

Yes, it will be nice to finally see the ball come out on time and down field