Haha Schopp so mad

8 minutes ago, EdII said:

Shopp has no problem demonstrating his own weaknesses and lack of knowledge.  There's no better example than when he is rude, sarcastic and insulting to the program's callers.  I believe he is still on the radio because he really embodies the type of programming WGR wants-rude, unintelligent and insulting.  It's really too bad John Murphy's program can't be on for six hours and simply do away with Shopp and his sidekick.

I have no desire to hear 6 hours of Homer radio. 

Or Donald Jones, aka the Echo Chamber. 

I dont agree with Schopp on this one, but he is WGRs most thought provoking and intuitive host. 

4 minutes ago, Steptide said:

Yes, what did he say for those of us who wernt listening 

I'm paraphrasing because i was driving. 

He said that once again, the prototypical WHITE GUY is getting the job over the Black guy . He mentioned WHITE once again within a minute or so. 

Yeah, I heard the white guy comment...

Ever since Schopp adopted two black children, he thinks he's some kind of advocate for race relations.  The best was when he was telling all white people that they have no right to ever question Kaepernick because they will never "know".

He's such a douche.

• Like (+1) 1

Schopp is an idiot.

I can't tell if he really believes Taylor is THAT good or if he's just trying to get people to call into WGR.

He literally just said "do you think the Bills benched him because management is scared they'll make the playoffs and then have to cut him". LOL

Edited by Klaista2k

24 minutes ago, Straight Hucklebuck said:

I have no desire to hear 6 hours of Homer radio. 

Or Donald Jones, aka the Echo Chamber. 

I dont agree with Schopp on this one, but he is WGRs most thought provoking and intuitive host. 

Schopp is a bully and a bore and insufferable to endure. I stopped listening years ago and don't miss a second. His after game show is an instant click off for me as well.  He despises football and the bills and I'm not sure he even likes sports all that much. He should move on.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, baskin said:

Schopp overrates his IQ...he belittles Peterman's 5th round status - implying that 32 teams knew better than to pick him 5 times...but then immediately undercuts his argument by saying Flacco sucks and he was a number 1 pick...

Says he doesn't know how Peterman is going to do....but assumes he is going to suck because our playoff hopes went poof with him starting...

Do wish lapdog would get in his grill more....

Does he know where Taylor was drafted ?