Phillip Rivers enters concussion protocol

Just now, Patrick_Duffy said:

Will not matter if he is out. I'm sure they have watched the tape and know they just have to hand the ball off and they will be good.

They will not be good with Clemons. We did lose bad to maybe the best team in the league with a HOF QB.Little perspective.

35 minutes ago, Kelly the Dog said:

Bills fans should be in concussion protocol.

Ha ha. Yes, I think we should be. I still can't get how the run defense went from top notch to one of the worst ever, so my head hurts! But yeah, a backup QB could make the Bills stack the box and stop those awful run plays up the gut... hopefully

45 minutes ago, uticaclub said:

Joan Rivers would beat us at this point

Good one

This would be huge and maybe give us any bit of momentum.  Or could end our season if we lose to.....Cardale Jones.  How crazy would it be for Cardale Jones to end our season?

3 minutes ago, Idandria said:

Gordon is a beast. I bet he’s licking his chops right about now.

Oh you bet your ass he is. And so is the Chargers Oline. You know Anthony Lynn gets his guys to run the ball well, we have seen it 1st hand last season. I'm sure he is ready to bring it to the Bills. Personally I don't see the Bills winning this game myself, with or without Rivers playing.

Edited by Patrick_Duffy

3 minutes ago, Patrick_Duffy said:

Oh you bet your ass he is. And so is the Chargers Oline. You know Anthony Lynn gets his guys to run the ball well, we have seen it 1st hand last season. I'm sure he is ready to bring it to the Bills. Personally I don't see the Bills winning this game myself, with or without Rivers playing.

They lose to Clemons, the whole coaching staff should be fired.

47 minutes ago, NewEra said:

Good one

This would be huge and maybe give us any bit of momentum.  Or could end our season if we lose to.....Cardale Jones.  How crazy would it be for Cardale Jones to end our season?

Boy would that ever suck:cry:

2 hours ago, BillsIsrael said:

Do they really need him to win just by handing off the ball?

50 minutes ago, NewEra said:

Good one

We'll just add it to the long list of horrific season ending losses.  Like losing to Matt Moore in OT last year, or losing to the Steelers back ups.  Get ready for a monumental face plant!