“Tyrod is our starter.”

McBean

Just now, Senth said:

Hope he changes his mind. 

PULL THE DAMN TRIGGER SEAN!!!!

McD is really really close to losing the fan support, so I have to imagine he is close to losing some of the players and coaches. Can't imagine the owners are too happy either. Only so much "the process" BS people are going to fall for, at some point there needs to be progress and results. Two weeks of progressively horrible play isn't a good look on him.

30 minutes ago, PeterGriffin said:

McD is really really close to losing the fan support, so I have to imagine he is close to losing some of the players and coaches. Can't imagine the owners are too happy either. Only so much "the process" BS people are going to fall for, at some point there needs to be progress and results. Two weeks of progressively horrible play isn't a good look on him.

I don't think he will lose fan support until we lose that playoff spot we still own or if we beat the Chargers en route to the best start through ten games we have had since the Wade era...

2 hours ago, MDH said:

Does he he give us the best chance of winning though? The conservative, lets just not turn the ball over, offense only helps win if the D is fairly dominant. With a D that can’t stop anybody you need a QB who can throw with anticipation to tight spots and keep the chains moving.

Checking down repeatedly because nobody is college wife open just doesn’t get the job done. I’ll take a turnover or two more with an offense that can actually move the ball on a consistent basis.

lets not forget that Benjamin is going to be a complete waste of a talented player because TT refuses to throw it up and trust his guy. Just check out what Brees didnwith Thomas today, that’s what the Bills should be doing with KB.

Agreed, coming into this game I knew the bills were gonna have to score quickly and often to keep up with the saints explosive offense. When your down 2 tds and tyrod is still throwing check down throws, it shows how confident he is in his own arm. But probably my biggest criticism of tyrod and maybe it's just me but how often does he hit a receiver in stride? I can't remember the last time he has, every receiver has to turn their hips/shoulders or leave their feet. Maybe I'm being a stickler

McDermott needs to make the change because he's lost the team. I don't think any of the players are under this illusion that Tyrod is the answer at QB. Too many times he has receivers open and he can't hit them. The sequence in the red zone with Benjamin proved that Tyrod doesn't have it. And then to not throw to him the rest of the game? McDermott needs to just admit to himself that this Tyrod thing, it's over. It's almost 3 seasons now of inept QB play.

1 hour ago, Bangarang said:

We aren’t playing the Rams brah

I saw chargers and thought rams.

Some of you guys, seriously?! McDermott hasn't lost the team or the fans, SMH.

We are lucky to have 5 wins, once we get the right players here we will be contenders.

Edited by Buffalo Barbarian

27 minutes ago, Buffalo Barbarian said:

We are lucky to have 5 wins, once we get the right players here we will be contenders.

forgive me for not holding my breath for that

31 minutes ago, Buffalo Barbarian said:

We've been saying that for 17 years. When are they arriving? 

2 minutes ago, Albwan said:

forgive me for not holding my breath for that

You think we got all those picks for nothing??

Carolina was worse than us and look at them now, that will be us.

1 minute ago, Boatdrinks said:

We've been saying that for 17 years. When are they arriving? 

Next year. Let's keep in mind that the FO &Staff have not been here for 17 years.

Let's quit changing the chefs before the meal is prepared.

2 hours ago, transplantbillsfan said:

And he was direct and hasty when he said it.

Peterman isn't our future. Right now it's looking like whoever we draft in round 1 next year is.

So why did they bother to draft the kid?

So he can rot on the vine?

I hope the coach changes his mind because right now he has the wagon hitched to the wrong horse,

There was an odd sideline moment at 30-3. Peterman in helmet throwing to Tyrod in hat. Then right as possession changes, Peterman removes his helmet and Tyrod grabbed his. 

This was shortly after after the Tyrod late hit where he stayed down. Something was up but it disappeared. 

Edited by BeginnersMind

McDerm said what he had to.  Every coach would say that right after the game if they had any sense.  What they actually do might not change but he is best evaluating rather than opening the door right now.  Emotional decisions are bad.  Part of the decision has to be what is in the best interest for Peterman.  Also what if they do go with Peterman in LA, why give the Chargers any more time to prepare for Peterman?

1 hour ago, JMF2006 said:

So why did they bother to draft the kid?

So he can rot on the vine?

I hope the coach changes his mind because right now he has the wagon hitched to the wrong horse,

They might go with him in the long run but 5th round QBs don't always become starters.

2 minutes ago, Billzgobowlin said:

McDerm said what he had to.  Every coach would say that right after the game if they had any sense.  What they actually do might not change but he is best evaluating rather than opening the door right now.  Emotional decisions are bad.  Part of the decision has to be what is in the best interest for Peterman.  Also what if they do go with Peterman in LA, why give the Chargers any more time to prepare for Peterman?

They might go with him in the long run but 5th round QBs don't always become starters.

And a 6th rounder is headed to the HOF as the Goat after he hangs his cleats up.

You don't know what he is until you give him a chance.

We know what Tyrod is and isn't and its time to move on.

Just now, JMF2006 said:

And a 6th rounder is headed to the HOF as the Goat after he hangs his cleats up.

You don't know what he is until you give him a chance.

We know what Tyrod is and isn't and its time to move on.

I don't disagree as long as we realize late rounders don't always have star power, heck Taylor is a sixth rounder doesn't mean he will be enshrined.