Every Dareus hater, APOLOGIZE

CanadianFan

It was always 3 things with Dareus that doomed him, 1. He was hugely overpaid 2. He wasn't a great passrusher 3. He had so many off the field discipline issues. I don't think anyone can argue that Dareus wasn't great as a run stopper but Whaley paid him like he was Bruce Smith sacking Qbs at will.  If he wasn't given that stupid money contract he might still be here stuffing the run.

17 minutes ago, Binghamton Beast said:

Apologize because he is a lazy, fat piece of **** that is a toke away from a long term suspension?

Get over yourself.

....yup one guy would make a huge difference....especially considering his record breaking snap counts.....the fickle get fickler.....pathetic.............

9 minutes ago, ScottLaw said:

??

He didn't want to be here? The false narratives that come out after a guy is traded is amazing. 

whispers are that he wasnt buying in,   and other leaders on the defense  (Kyle)  had tried to turn him around and he brushed them off.    that means he didnt want to be here.

if he wanted to be here,  he wouldnt have fought the process.

1 minute ago, ScottLaw said:

Who said that? 

Him missing contributed to the loss. This team is lacking talent everywhere.... much of which was due to the new GM creating unnecessary holes.

Exactly, well said. I'm really not sure how he took my comment to that level.

3 minutes ago, aceman_16 said:

Correlation =/= causation

It's day and night though right?

In 2 games Jax's run D has rose from the worst in the league to the best and the Bills run D did the exact opposite over these last couple NFL weeks alone.

Edited by Real McCoy

12 minutes ago, ScottLaw said:

Not sure anyone said that.

But there is definitely a relationship between missing Dareus and getting pummeled for 300 yards plus on the ground.

500 in two weeks.  If people want to crucify his contract or off Field antics, ok...  however claiming he wasn't a stud on the field is just lying 

• Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, ScottLaw said:

Did you just watch the process?

it !@#$ing blows.

so thats your argument?  because theyre being run on,  that means Dareus wanted to be here?  really dont see the correlation.  mbe the process is failing,  got nothing to due with Dareus phoning it in, and being shipped out because of it.

Edited by bigduke6

27 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

How did the Run Defense look with Dareus?

Isnt that more important in a playoff fighting year over a 6th that you could have gotten in the offseason after this year anyway?

Gotta wonder if Ragland could have helped the run defense as well.

1 minute ago, Real McCoy said:

It's day and night though right?

In 2 games Jax's run D has rose from the worst in the league to the best and the Bills run D did the exact opposite over these last couple NFL weeks alone.

I 100% agree it is a "night and day difference" HOWEVER so hasn't the bad tackling been a major difference. If one goes to when Dareus was on the team - the defense run statistics weren't that much different from when he was in the game or out. IF we extrapolate that information... it would sort of show pretty close to zero correlation with Dareus and our defensive run game.

I am not a Dareus hater NOR I am sad he is gone. I just think people look for easy answers when things do not go well and all the "hot takes" without further analysts shows. But I guess that is what makes a forum a forum!