Every Dareus hater, APOLOGIZE

CanadianFan

6 minutes ago, Binghamton Beast said:

Apologize because he is a lazy, fat piece of **** that is a toke away from a long term suspension?

Get over yourself.

Who the f**K are you again?!?

You have about as much right to refer to Dareus as a piece of **** as I do to refer to your mom that way.

• Like (+1) 1

I was not a fan of the trade, still not but as much as he may of helped they  needed more than him, especially on offense where today proved to me that taylor is not the man going forward. I believe they will bench him and start Peterman.

why else would they of pulled him?

beane made a very poor choice in not waiting until the off season to trade 99

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, jmc12290 said:

Maybe he was being an idiot and dragging down the locker room.  

No reports of that from anyone. So????  They identified him in the offseason to get ride of him and were going to at all costs. Much like Sammy and Darby

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, MAJBobby said:

No reports of that from anyone. So????  They identified him in the offseason to get ride of him and were going to at all costs. Much like Sammy and Darby

Darby wasn't a scheme fit, and Sammy was next to worthless on a team with Tyrod as their QB.  

Dareus was an overpaid malcontent.  

5 minutes ago, jmc12290 said:

One good game and two bad games.

Again, if Dareus is such a valuable piece, why did we only get a conditional sixth from the Jags and no sniffs from any other team?

Because he has a massive contract... If he was only making a few mil a year there is no way the bills would trade him for only a  6th

Of course he was talented and makes our defense worse.  That's not the point from the coaching staff.  The point is TRUST THE F$$KING PROCESS or get the f$$k out.  Getting out of his contract was big too but a guy that people look up to on the defense who doesn't TRUST THE PROCESS is a threat to the coaching staff.  He could lose some of the other players too.  I think that was the goal.  Maybe it backfired?  We'll see but I think they are looking past this season even though they aren't saying that.  They are setting up for the offseason to clear a lot more of this roster out and keep bringing in their guys.  I think they are trying to completely repave this roster.  But if it works, they'll look like heros, if it fails...we'll be flushing another few years down the drain.  We might not see a lot of our own free agents back this offseason 

1 minute ago, jmc12290 said:

Darby wasn't a scheme fit, and Sammy was next to worthless on a team with Tyrod as their QB.  

Dareus was an overpaid malcontent.  

But yet was on the team when they were doing good and pushing for playoffs. 

So guess a conditional 6th is more important. Still a ton of cap tied uo now on him and not getting anthing from him

evident he would have helped the last two weeks gashed huge in the middle 

2 minutes ago, jmc12290 said:

Maybe they thought it was all a mirage.  The TO's would dry up and TT would be exposed eventually.

That i can get on board with the TOs drying up. And the Flawed QB. 

I get the trade as a whole just not the timing of it and that was and will remain my biggest issue

Just now, billsfan11 said:

? No they aren't. He's not against the Bills cap for next year

Yes he is. Dead Money in the amount of 14.2M

Edited by MAJBobby

Just now, MAJBobby said:

I get the trade as a whole just not the timing of it and that was and will remain my biggest issue

I think they floated it out there early that Dareus was available.  August was reported.  And they didn't get a sniff all year, until the Jags called.  And they said, it might be this or nothing, and took it.

Just now, MAJBobby said:

Yes he is. Dead Money in the amount of 14.2M

Seriously? Even after they traded him?

Just now, Chemical said:

Yes he is 14.2 million against the cap next year.

Really? I didn't know that