Every Dareus hater, APOLOGIZE

CanadianFan

2 weeks in a row Jax Run D has played great when being last in the league (Pre Dareus) giving up less than 100 total yards in 2 games combined (Post Dareus).

What changed? What's funny, I was told that good DT's are not needed and that having a anchor in the middle of the D-line controlling running lane gaps was a waste of money.

SMH

Edited by Real McCoy
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, CanadianFan said:

Apologize now, if you didn't you know-nothing haters. Your bile makes this fandom toxic. Worse than Chernobyl.

No... and stay on your side of the border. You are obviously smoking some strong s*%t. He was the most overpaid piece of garbage we've had in years!!!!

Just now, Binghamton Beast said:

Apologize because he is a lazy, fat piece of **** that is a time away from a long term suspension?

Get over yourself.

I swear I saw this post verbatim with the marshawn trade. Might’ve even said it myself. Oops.

• Like (+1) 2

Just now, jmc12290 said:

No team would take Dareus all year.  The Jags gave a throwaway pick for him.  If the Bills were wrong about Dareus, so were 31 other teams.

How did the Run Defense look with Dareus?

Isnt that more important in a playoff fighting year over a 6th that you could have gotten in the offseason after this year anyway?

Just now, MAJBobby said:

How did the Run Defense look with Dareus?

Isnt that more important in a playoff fighting year over a 6th that you could have gotten in the offseason after this year anyway?

One good game and two bad games.

Again, if Dareus is such a valuable piece, why did we only get a conditional sixth from the Jags and no sniffs from any other team?

1 minute ago, jmc12290 said:

One good game and two bad games.

Again, if Dareus is such a valuable piece, why did we only get a conditional sixth from the Jags and no sniffs from any other team?

Again why make a conditional 6th round pick trade in a season you are fighing for playoffs. 

I'd rather have a D-line that gives up less than 300/yards per game rushing than the 6th round pick and $2mil in cap savings we get next year from cutting Dareus.  Even if that would've meant some sort of dead cap hit in 2019.  

But that's why I just watch the games and Beane gets paid the big $$ to make the games unwatchable..

Edited by Adam727
  • Haha (+1) 1