Sex Allegations Against Roy Moore Send Republicans Reeling

ALF

1 minute ago, Nanker said:

Sure. I'm not in any way trying to minimize the seriousness of the alleged crimes Moore's been accused of. Just pointing out that children get married in this country, and a lot of those happen in the "sophisticated" northern states. Maybe he was trying to date some young girls. I wasn't there. I don't know what happened. Hardly anyone does. Certainly no one posting here knows jack **** about it for certain.

I have known of people through friends where their sisters (two girlfriends aunt's) were married to men 20+ yrs their junior in order provide a substantial lifestyle for them and money changed hands. They were mid teens at the time.

This didn't happen in the South, either.  This was NY. 

4 minutes ago, Nanker said:

Sure. I'm not in any way trying to minimize the seriousness of the alleged crimes Moore's been accused of. Just pointing out that children get married in this country, and a lot of those happen in the "sophisticated" northern states. Maybe he was trying to date some young girls. I wasn't there. I don't know what happened. Hardly anyone does. Certainly no one posting here knows jack **** about it for certain.

Accused Child molester, attempted raper, and general scum bag. Most Conservatives still support him 

4 minutes ago, Boyst62 said:

I have known of people through friends where their sisters (two girlfriends aunt's) were married to men 20+ yrs their junior in order provide a substantial lifestyle for them and money changed hands. They were mid teens at the time.

This didn't happen in the South, either.  This was NY. 

On 11/27/2017 at 1:34 PM, row_33 said:

If the people of his state want Moore, that is their choice.

Nopefully Al Franken can point the big finger at Moore if he gets in.

Then we can all poop our pants in laughter at the hypocricy

Polls are showing the child molester is probably going to win 

give me a break, clinton, franken, hollywood, laur

moore seems to be a complete leftist set up. 

pay attention where the left focus, that's where 

they are scared the most.

when dems are pedos nothing happens shhhh

dems have been reeling, lying, and crying for a year now.

Edited by Albwan

it's tough to play chess with the libs and Dems, they are allowed to state that your Queen and Rooks are now on their side whenever they feel like it.

So just sit back and laugh because the result makes no difference in the end.

58 minutes ago, /dev/null said:

So?  He's right.  In the absence of criminal charges (which have been notably absent in every instance of the current hysteria so far), Senators and Reps answer only to the voters.  Unlike Weinstein or Spacey or whoever's getting axed tomorrow, Congressmen can only be voted out at the end of their term.  It's an explicitly different standard.

18 minutes ago, Fadingpain said:

New rule: if you think wearing a cowboy hat is stylish or fashionable, you are prohibited from running for public office in the USA, or voting in the USA.

That should help, at least some. 

Hey everybody!  In parts of the country where people have concentrated who think differently than I do, they wear a particular type of head covering which I find silly!  Wouldn't if be hillarious if I were to quip that those individuals should be denied the franchise along ideological lines!?!?!  HAAAA!!!!  I'm so clever!

Edited by TakeYouToTasker
  • Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

Hey everybody!  In parts of the country where people have concentrated who think differently than I do, they wear a particular type of head covering which I find silly!  Wouldn't if be hillarious if I were to quip that those individuals should be denied the franchise along ideological lines!?!?!  HAAAA!!!!  I'm so clever!

That's okay, I know quite a few people who routinely wear cowboy hats, and they're just as guilty of assuming Fadingpain and people like him all wear yoga pants and have a man-bun, so it all evens out in the end.

:lol:

6 hours ago, Fadingpain said:

New rule: if you think wearing a cowboy hat is stylish or fashionable, you are prohibited from running for public office in the USA, or voting in the USA.

That should help, at least some. 

That is the dumbest and most Prejudice thing I have read this morning

5 hours ago, Azalin said:

That's okay, I know quite a few people who routinely wear cowboy hats, and they're just as guilty of assuming Fadingpain and people like him all wear yoga pants and have a man-bun, so it all evens out in the end.

:lol:

New rule

Men should never wear yoga pants

I find people who wear players NFL jerseys offensive. It’s moronic to wear the laundry of another man. It’s something that started in high school when a player let his girl wear his jersey to show they were “going steady”. Back then at least the player’s name emblazoned on it. Good grief. Have some self awareness. 

I also think the Scally cap is a dog whistle for northern racists. 

These people should be sent to re-education camps to cure them of their diversity-driven anti conformity instincts that are detrimental to society.