Sex Allegations Against Roy Moore Send Republicans Reeling

ALF

3 hours ago, row_33 said:

Jerseys are okay at games or sports bars or at home. They aren’t okay at church or funerals or testifying before Congress 

Never, ever should one wear a Raiders jersey or sweater that lights up when visiting your in-laws who happen to be Chiefs fans.

https://commercialsociety.wordpress.com/2017/11/05/nfl-shop-shows-a-man-wearing-a-ridiculous-light-up-raiders-sweater-at-christmas-dinner/

13 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

But when they're a mix of Jets and Giants fans, taunting them with "Geno Smith" can be awesome.

Was at a Lions/Texans game in the 3rd row sidelines, a loudmouth in a Brady jersey was ticking everyone off around him.  In the 4th quarter a cup of crushed ice hit a woman in the 2nd row full force, it had to have been intended for the Brady fan.

4 minutes ago, row_33 said:

Was at a Lions/Texans game in the 3rd row sidelines, a loudmouth in a Brady jersey was ticking everyone off around him.  In the 4th quarter a cup of crushed ice hit a woman in the 2nd row full force, it had to have been intended for the Brady fan.

Must have been the game in 2016, since that sounds like a Brock Osweiler throw...

8 hours ago, Nanker said:

I find people who wear players NFL jerseys offensive. It’s moronic to wear the laundry of another man. It’s something that started in high school when a player let his girl wear his jersey to show they were “going steady”. Back then at least the player’s name emblazoned on it. Good grief. Have some self awareness. 

I also think the Scally cap is a dog whistle for northern racists. 

These people should be sent to re-education camps to cure them of their diversity-driven anti conformity instincts that are detrimental to society. 

What if your jersey says "LAUNDRY"?

• Haha (+1) 1

45 minutes ago, Paulus said:

Then*

Also, yes. The !@#$s in cowboy hats need to be purged from the genepool, not just congress. 

i'll let you come to the TBAHOT and try to take it off my hat.

and don't you correct my grammar or spelling.  your not that smart

12 minutes ago, Azalin said:

Says another guy with yoga pants and man-bun. You carry a man purse too?

it's a satchel from john varvatos, douche.

20 minutes ago, Azalin said:

Says another guy with yoga pants and man-bun. You carry a man purse too?

No, I just hate faux cowboys and crazy people who tend to wear em'. I mean, I am sure there are some normal people who wear cowboy stuff, I have just yet to find one the world would not be a better place without. I simply have not dealt with enough manbun/yoga pants guys to make the leap to throwing em' off a cliff. But, faux cowpokes are a net detriment to society. 

18 minutes ago, Boyst62 said:

i'll let you come to the TBAHOT and try to take it off my hat.

and don't you correct my grammar or spelling.  your not that smart

While I'm on the subject of purging, those who don't know the difference between "then" and "than" ought to be purged as well. Literal brainlets:

593ffad371120.image.jpg

13 minutes ago, Paulus said:

No, I just hate faux cowboys and crazy people who tend to wear em'. I mean, I am sure there are some normal people who wear cowboy stuff, I have just yet to find one the world would not be a better place without. I simply have not dealt with enough manbun/yoga pants guys to make the leap to throwing em' off a cliff. But, faux cowpokes are a net detriment to society. 

While I'm on the subject of purging, those who don't know the difference between "then" and "than" ought to be purged as well. Literal brainlets:

593ffad371120.image.jpg

i have a very large head actually.  i can never find a hat that fits.  i'd grab my stetson over yonder but i don't feel like getting up.  it's got my head size on it.

one day you'll realize that

1) you're an idiot

2) i'm an idiot

c) i am just mocking LIKE everything here

4) i'm actually very !@#$ing intelligent

5) i don't care

until then, you'll dance for my amusement, because your stupid.

PS.  i will wear my stetson whenever and wherever i damn well please.  and if ya touch it without permission or your name isn't Rich... you may not like the next thing to happen.  hint, it's not a tickle fight.

ok, fine, it is a tickle fight.

Edited by Boyst62

5 minutes ago, Boyst62 said:

4) i'm actually very !@#$ing intelligent

I think your [sic] smart enough to be bothered by the fact you misused the word. 

Some blah, blah, blah:

"He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster."

Also, don't threaten me with you waddling over to "muh stetson" in order to prove you "ain't no brainlet." I mean, don't PROVE IT!!!

tumblr_n6a2xaUVpl1rfduvxo1_250.gif

1 minute ago, Paulus said:

I think your [sic] smart enough to be bothered by the fact you misused the word. 

Some blah, blah, blah:

"He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster."

Also, don't threaten me with you waddling over to "muh stetson" in order to prove you "ain't no brainlet." I mean, don't PROVE IT!!!

tumblr_n6a2xaUVpl1rfduvxo1_250.gif

disirrergardless, you must be knew here to actually believe i'd do that.

but you dance for me.   and i'm not threatening or threatened.  i just can't believe you've been here long enough to know but don't that i