Sex Allegations Against Roy Moore Send Republicans Reeling

ALF

Please note............

It’s curious how the GOP lost an election and essentially admitted they had a flawed candidate.

No international collusion,

no widespread systematic discrimination,

No kitty hats,

no hashtags,

no “not my senator.”

just the “we ran the wrong guy.”Most curious.

27 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Please note............

It’s curious how the GOP lost an election and essentially admitted they had a flawed candidate.

No kitty hats,

no hashtags,

no “not my senator.”

Amazing what happens when you're dealing with adults.

33 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Please note............

No kitty hats,

no hashtags,

no “not my senator.”

Really? Has Roy Moore admitted he lost yet? 

It's also worthy of note that the flawed candidate actually lost, whereas he "won" in 2016. 

1 hour ago, B-Man said:

What will happen next is that Jones goes to the White House, Trump says something stupid, Jones reports it, Trump denies saying it even though it's on camera, and CNN auto-fellates themselves with their thirteen millionth "Water is wet, Trump is an idiot" story.

LOL................maybe the libs can start a "recall" petition...............before he is even seated ?....:D

Democrat Doug Jones’ statement about Trump triggers Resistance meltdown

https://twitchy.com/dougp-3137/2017/12/18/uh-oh-dem-doug-jones-statement-about-trump-triggers-resistance-meltdown/

Sen.-elect Doug Jones of Alabama doesn’t join the several Senate Democrats calling for President Trump to step down: “I think we need to move on and not get distracted by those issues …” #CNNSOTU

Edited by B-Man

2 hours ago, Tiberius said:

Has Moore conceded yet? 

Who cares, it was the republicans who rejected him. Did you see that the dems are back peddling on the Franken resignation? I guess that high moral ground that they tried to hold just didn't feel right to them.

8 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

Who cares, it was the republicans who rejected him. Did you see that the dems are back peddling on the Franken resignation? I guess that high moral ground that they tried to hold just didn't feel right to them.

Republicans is capitalized 

2 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Republicans is capitalized 

Not always, idiot. BTW, sentences end in some sort of punctuation. Let me give you an example: George Soros, a big contributor to The Democrat Party also is a big contributor to NAMBLA. He was a Nazi collaborator too! Do you understand? Your party is in bed with a pedophile and a Nazi.

• Like (+1) 1

35 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

Not always, idiot. BTW, sentences end in some sort of punctuation. Let me give you an example: George Soros, a big contributor to The Democrat Party also is a big contributor to NAMBLA. He was a Nazi collaborator too! Do you understand? Your party is in bed with a pedophile and a Nazi.

Not always? Or just when a hypocrite says so? 

Good or George. You guys have all the big money donors so the party that actually helps the people should get money also. Its all green, right? 

8 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Not always? Or just when a hypocrite says so? 

Good or George. You guys have all the big money donors so the party that actually helps the people should get money also. Its all green, right? 

Doesn't make sense, but when has anything you ever wrote made any sense? The dems, the party of pedophilia and Nazism, and you endorse it.

8 hours ago, 3rdnlng said:

Doesn't make sense, but when has anything you ever wrote made any sense? The dems, the party of pedophilia and Nazism, and you endorse it.

Don't forget that the KKK is the militant wing of the Democrat party, on top of their Nazi pedophile ties.

• 1 year later...