[Vague Title]Why’s everyone think

The juice

We have to beat the teams that we should beat. I don't care how well we play against the best teams in the league. You have to have 10 wins to get in, maybe get lucky with 9. Loss to Cincinnati and the Jets are hurting us right now. Two teams that are very beatable. Falcons and Broncos have struggled this year making our wins less impressive. Miami is not a team to sleep on when Cutler is on they have the weapons to be dangerous even without Ajayi and that defense can be good at times as well. Jacoby Brissett has played pretty well for Indy they are lacking the defense is all. There is no Gimmies in the NFL (sans Browns LOL)

[This is an automated response]As a courtesy to the other board members, please use more descriptive topic titles. A better title will help the community find information faster and make your topic more likely to be read. The topic starter can edit the topic title line to make it more appropriate.Thank you.

9 minutes ago, RJ (not THAT RJ) said:

If there "are no gimmes" in the NFL, then all wins are good wins. None are "less impressive."

You are one of those college fans who whoop it up beating the Sisters of the Poor Teachers College 60-0, and are telling me that beating a conference champion-level rival is the same?

3 hours ago, row_33 said:

You are one of those college fans who whoop it up beating the Sisters of the Poor Teachers College 60-0, and are telling me that beating a conference champion-level rival is the same?

Since I was referring to the NFL, no, I am not. But you may need to go back to school and work on your reading comprehension.