To All our Guest visitors

mead107

If you come and visit and like this wonderful site, take the time to register.  

We have a fantastic time with lots of different opinions and fun. 

Great discussion as you have been reading. 

We  would love for you to join and get involved.  

Great opportunity to make new friends with other Bills fans.  

Edited by mead107

2 minutes ago, Commonsense said:

Pound cake. For pounding the Saints. 

Poor Benjamin is headed to an island his first week in the new uniform. Go full feast mode this week so you can atleast run block.

Pound cake...too heavy. At least try Angel Food cake with fresh strawberries in honor of _______________________ (fill in the blank)

9 minutes ago, BringBackFergy said:

I have a Bundt cake and some Ambrosia salad for any visitors. I’ll leave it right here. 

Bundt? What is this Bundt you speak of? It’s a cake with a hole in it!!!

My wife is angry with me because my parents didn't try the butternut squash soup she made while they were visiting this weekend.  How am I responsible for this?  

In response to the OP...we need to build a wall around TBD and impose immigration bans.  The inmates are beginning to run the asylum.

3 minutes ago, mead107 said:

Can we keep this for new guest? If you at goi to post  include asking the guest to sig. up 

I think its a bad idea.

lets keep the doors closed.

we already have enough riff raff within the walls.

Me being the prime example

15 minutes ago, Johnny Hammersticks said:

My wife is angry with me because my parents didn't try the butternut squash soup she made while they were visiting this weekend.  How am I responsible for this?  

In response to the OP...we need to build a wall around TBD and impose immigration bans.  The inmates are beginning to run the asylum.

That does it, I'm protesting ...

1 hour ago, Johnny Hammersticks said:

Had that last night. Not bad.