To All our Guest visitors

mead107

2 minutes ago, BringBackFergy said:

Is that “+4” next to your name indicative of a chromosomal issue? Don’t mean to pry...just curious. Welcome!!

I️ think that’s getting a little too personal. But I’m curious....do tell! 

I created an account years ago, but did not use it for some reason; actually I forgot about it.  I just always came here as a guest (since around 2005).  With the new forum design, as well as seeing this thread, I ended up activating my already created account and logging in.  Thanks to SDS and the mods for a great site.  

30 minutes ago, Happy Gilmore said:

I created an account years ago, but did not use it for some reason; actually I forgot about it.  I just always came here as a guest (since around 2005).  With the new forum design, as well as seeing this thread, I ended up activating my already created account and logging in.  Thanks to SDS and the mods for a great site.  

What kind of bundt did you make?

35 minutes ago, Happy Gilmore said:

Nice!

Which is interesting because I have been encouraged to drop accounts that have been inactive for many years. I was thinking 10. Maybe that's a bad idea!