Saints might smoke us Sunday

The juice

I think we'll be competitive early until the Saints pull away in the 2nd half.

This weekend was a true 'separation sunday' where you saw the real contenders emerge and dominate their opponents, in fact that's what happened against us on Thu too although I don't believe the Jets are a playoff team or contender.

1 hour ago, NoSaint said:

That’ll be tough. As much as we love whites rookie campaign, I saw a graphic going into today’s game that QB rating throwing at lattimore is lower than the rating on intentional throw aways.

the saints are a good team but on the road in the northeast this is a chance to steal a win we shouldn’t normally get 

looking for lotsa Cold Rain and snow in Buffalo

i expect a major recovery next week.

38 minutes ago, SaviorPeterman said:

I think we'll be competitive early until the Saints pull away in the 2nd half.

This weekend was a true 'separation sunday' where you saw the real contenders emerge and dominate their opponents, in fact that's what happened against us on Thu too although I don't believe the Jets are a playoff team or contender.

omfg please go away

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

[This is an automated response]The topic title is potentially misleading. Accurate titles help the community find topics relevant to their interests and avoids reader frustration. Please change the topic title to more accurately reflect content of the original post.The topic starter can edit the topic title line to make it more appropriate.Thank you.

• SDS changed the title to Saints might smoke us Sunday

Turnovers are the key. If we can win that battle then our chances of pulling out a W vastly increase. If it's like the Jets game where we turn it over 3 times without getting a single takeaway then we are :censored:

Edited by H2o

Other than Carolina NFC south is not a good conference and I could argue they are average as well. Bills handled Tampa at home, Atlanta on the road and a play away from Carolina on the road. Dome team coming up to play outside in the cold to play a team with 10 days rest after an embarrassing loss? I'll take my chances.

McD knows the Saints, Brees, and Sean Payton's tendencies well, so defensively I look for us to have a solid performance.  I do worry about the offense.  If the Saints put five on the line like the Jets did, and Rico insists on running the ball, we might be in trouble.

I don't think the Bills are as bad as they looked on Thursday.  I believe some of the improvements they have made this season are real.  The results of the Saints game is really going to depend on which Buffalo team shows up.  I believe that when the Bills play their best they can compete with anybody in the league.  That means it largely depends on how focussed the Bills are in practice this coming week and then next Sunday.

5 hours ago, The juice said:

Been watching them today and yeah....past years they’ve been one demensional. Now with Kamara and Ingram in the backfield really has been a different looking offense then most years 

Thats what I have been saying. This Saints team is built very different. They are built to leave the dome 

3 hours ago, NoSaint said:

That’ll be tough. As much as we love whites rookie campaign, I saw a graphic going into today’s game that QB rating throwing at lattimore is lower than the rating on intentional throw aways.

the saints are a good team but on the road in the northeast this is a chance to steal a win we shouldn’t normally get 

Worst stat in football QB rating against a CB. Doesnt say anything about said CB really 

33 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

Worst stat in football QB rating against a CB. Doesnt say anything about said CB really 

Might be a little overstated there, Robert.

im not arguing that it’s end all be all or that 70 vs 77 is hugely impactful... but over halfway through the season having it lower than heaving the ball into the 8th row is indicative of the fact that he’s giving up nearly nothing to opposing teams AND creating turnovers.

Just now, NoSaint said:

Might be a little overstated there, Robert.

im not arguing that it’s end all be all or that 70 vs 77 is hugely impactful... but over halfway through the season having it lower than heaving the ball into the 8th row is indicative of the fact that he’s giving up nearly nothing to opposing teams AND creating turnovers.

I get that but my point is lets say he is tgted twice a game and lets up 1 TD. On one catch the rating against is near perfect. 

But yet there was 30 other pass plays he gets No credit for in that Stat. Even if the QB had to go off the primary read because of his coverage. 

Worst stat in football to talk CB play. But now that being said yes White is a step behind Lattimore and will likey lose DROY to him but still a very very good rookie year

6 hours ago, mead107 said:

Hope so

This is a different team at home. Especially on offense. Each game at home they have improved. But, I’m an optimist when it comes this team, more than most. Too easy to become discourage and negative. First time this team trailed by 7 or more all season against the Jets. I think they win at home. Especially, with a dome team coming here.