Rex Ryan Roasts Dareus

12 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

I’ve seen those random characters a few times.  

Did you actually use a cuss word 

you :censored: idiot 

:D

that I did but it's character sensitive. not for all eyes to see.  !@#$ that fat feet loving team destroying mother !@#$er!!!

• Like (+1) 1

18 minutes ago, cba fan said:

The money ESPN pays him is reduced from the money Pegs owes him for his Bills guaranteed coaching contract.

It is called offset language. It was reported he had offset in the contract. IE: ESPN pays him 1 million to play announcer and Pegs then gets to pay him 1 million less than the 5 million  he would have had to otherwise pay him. Next year then same offset if Rex still working, until Rex contract with Pegs runs out.

I stand corrected. I thought that Rex’s offset language only applied to coaching jobs. 

Either way he is a moron, horrible football coach and has stolen plenty of money from the Pegula’s.

1 hour ago, Kirby Jackson said:

Pot meet kettle

Never a better example of that metaphor. Just a classless thing to say. The man doesn’t have a gracious bone in his body and the humility to match. A disgrace to the profession.

1 hour ago, cba fan said:

Rex is fine as an announcer. He is paid to be Rex. Network wants him to draw attention right? And be himself without crossing the line by being vulgar etc etc.....

As for the comment he is taking Pegs money and not coaching. Yes he is but you must remember he was fired. No one would turn down the contracted money he is owed and I also give him credit for taking a job and not on vacation for a couple years. By working for a network he is saving Pegs offset contract money.

The Rex hate needs to just stop. He is gone now. 

He was fired for the same reason Dareus was cut - he wasn't producing.

Sure, Rex is a failed coach, and what he said was for entertainment value.

However, I said on another post that it was McDermott,s job to make it work with Dareus.

He was a problem on and off the field.  If you remember Lawrence Taylor, he was a pain in the neck 

and drove his Coach crazy, and there were different rules for him, but the Giants Coach made it

work because of Taylor's talent. Dareus was needed this year, and he was given away, given away,

for a future 6th rounder. That was insane. Beane and McDermott got rid of a headache to make

their job easier, saving a few million on the cap , and for a future 6th rounder. How does that

make sense, losing talent, if it costs the playoffs this year.

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Foreigner said:

However, I said on another post that it was McDermott,s job to make it work with Dareus.

He was a problem on and off the field.  If you remember Lawrence Taylor, he was a pain in the neck 

and drove his Coach crazy, and there were different rules for him, but the Giants Coach made it

work because of Taylor's talent. Dareus was needed this year, and he was given away, given away,

for a future 6th rounder. That was insane. Beane and McDermott got rid of a headache to make

their job easier, saving a few million on the cap , and for a future 6th rounder. How does that

A very good point.

3 hours ago, Foreigner said: