We will go 10-6. Book it

14 hours ago, JPP said:

Book this,,,,,,,,,We will beat the Chargers, NOrleans, KC and NE twice!   However typical Bills fashion we lose twice against Miami and Indi scorches us 

If we beat NE in Gillette, I'll see you in February.

• Thank you (+1) 1

15 hours ago, MAJBobby said:

I see 9-7 tops (still can get in the playoffs with that i think too)

Losses: NO, NE, NE, KC ((given what we looked like vs. Jets and fact a road Game .. don't want to .. but will sub LAC - Rivers, Gordon, Henry, Bosa etc. vs. Jets - McCown, Forte, ASJ))

Wins: IND, MIA, MIA ((All I want for XMAS IS TO beat NE at home))  I've been a good boy this year Santa

Could go either way: LA ((Will trade out NO here .. home game for Bills and Dome team outdoors) ... we'll see ... Miami Road Game Scares Me above

38 minutes ago, WideRightRevenge said:

Makes sense what you said about NO. However what is kinda different about them this year is their running game and defense which tells me they may very well play better out of the dome. 

The other thing about NO is they have their power back in Ingram same skill set as Bilala Powell only better. Then Karmara will do what Forte and Miguire did. And our LBers all season have struggles covering RB out of backfield. 

While i do think we are a year ahead of schedule with the latest rebuild we just dont have the horses for this game. Now bein at home might give more of a shot but I just dont see our offense outscoring NO. They will get their points they are not the built for Dome NO that they have been in the past