Aaron Williams: Tanned, rested and ready

In light of the defense trending in the wrong direction and getting it up last night by the Jets, especially the run defense, the concerns are mounting and we may need some reinforcements down the stretch.
As most here probably know, former Bills starting safety Aaron Wiliams is still on the market, and word on the street is he is 100% healthy and was asking for too much money early on in free agency but now willing to sign for a more reasonable deal under the right circumstances. In fact a source of my in Texas told me recently he would be open to coming back to Buffalo. I'm paraphrasing but he told me: "Savior (not my real name obviously), I know you weren't a fan of AW but he loves what he's seeing in Buffalo and feels he could contribute there if brought back. If he comes back to the NFL Buffalo would be one of the few teams he would sign with.
For the record, I was never a fan of him mostly because he could never stay healthy. But just like with Gaines, when healthy and in the lineup he was a decent option and was a thumper in run coverage. He can also play both safety and DB. Would be great if he could play against Miami and get redemption for the vicious hit that ended his season last year.
What do you think, would you give him a look or do you believe that ship has sailed? He was released by Whaley and not Beane also FYI.

Tanned?

He was released by McDermott.

Yes but he wasn't obviously healthy at the time.

Hearing he is now, or at least close to it. Smart move for AW would be to stay retired but if he really wants back in the game so to speak we'd be a decent fit.

I don't want him starting but as a backup/rotation guy he be worth it.

In light of the defense trending in the wrong direction and getting it up last night by the Jets, especially the run defense, the concerns are mounting and we may need some reinforcements down the stretch.
As most here probably know, former Bills starting safety Aaron Wiliams is still on the market, and word on the street is he is 100% healthy and was asking for too much money early on in free agency but now willing to sign for a more reasonable deal under the right circumstances. In fact a source of my in Texas told me recently he would be open to coming back to Buffalo. I'm paraphrasing but he told me: "Savior (not my real name obviously), I know you weren't a fan of AW but he loves what he's seeing in Buffalo and feels he could contribute there if brought back. If he comes back to the NFL Buffalo would be one of the few teams he would sign with.
For the record, I was never a fan of him mostly because he could never stay healthy. But just like with Gaines, when healthy and in the lineup he was a decent option and was a thumper in run coverage. He can also play both safety and DB. Would be great if he could play against Miami and get redemption for the vicious hit that ended his season last year.
What do you think, would you give him a look or do you believe that ship has sailed? He was released by Whaley and not Beane also FYI

Word on the street? Is that code for your Mom's couch? Aaron has been 100% healthy a couple of times now. I would not let him sweep the floors in the locker room.

What do you think, would you give him a look or do you believe that ship has sailed? He was released by Whaley and not Beane also FYI.

Peter man don't the Pats have a message board?

Peter man don't the Pats have a message board?

Yes but I have no interest in posting there or Finheaven, not many Bills fans posting there anyway these days. Regardless I only have time to discuss the Bills and could care less about the rest of the division right now.

Is this a Bobby Jindal reference? The Indian man who "tans" apparently.

Actually it's a Nixon reference, was just being a wise ass with the thread title but AW is certainly rested and ready, probably more tanned too since Texas is hot.

Yes but how concerning is it?

Great!

Thanks for clearing that up.