Tyrod is a franchise QB

Domdab99

here's the test for me: with 1:30 to go and no timeouts needing a touchdown at your own 20 yard line how much are you willing to bet that TT drives the field and scores? With Brady Rodgers, Wilson I'm betting every dime I have and will ever make for the rest of my life. With 10 or so other QBs I'm laying down a hefty chunk of change. With Taylor, I'm betting everything I've got and taking out loans to bet on the other team. 

• Haha (+1) 1

23 pages of detailed, hashed-out debate on whether or not the QB is any good.

As though a well articulated argument in this thread will improve Tyrod's game!  

He is what he is and will be replaced as soon as possible by the current Bills regime.

• Like (+1) 2

On 11/6/2017 at 4:46 PM, section122 said:

So something like 5-3, 1 game outside the division lead, leading wild card team?

You know on a team that most thought was tanking after the trade of Darby and Watkins?

3rd 5-2 start in the last decade.

Pats will bring the smackdown twice very soon.

13 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

Thanks 26.  Not sure what is going on with Mariota but I would be concerned if I was the Titans.  His first two years he was money on 3rd down and in the redzone.  Taken a major step back in both categories so far this year.  I have to wonder whether they have rushed him back.  Is he really 100% healthy.  It's unusual for a guy who has excelled in those areas years 1 and 2 to suddenly drop off.  With Winston 3rd down completion has been more a consistent issue since he came into the league.  With Mariota it is a 2017 issue.  

19 hours ago, transplantbillsfan said:

3:27 seconds people should spend watching this.  Thanks for it!

48 minutes ago, Scott7975 said:

Can't wait to see the spin on this 

There won't be, it will just be ignored.  A season and a half ago someone said "we made him a qb" and they are stuck on it.  Not realizing that he has become a better qb than ever as this stat illustrates.  He also has been playing well from the pocket which flies in the face of force him to stay in the pocket.

37 minutes ago, row_33 said:

3rd 5-2 start in the last decade.

Pats will bring the smackdown twice very soon.

I was replying to this line:

so I guess if his perfect world gets turned upside down, he earns a right to pout in the corner versus showing leadership to overcome those adversities...seems overcoming those would be the initial inclination of a franchise QB in the making, but what do I know...............

He isn't pouting in a corner as this poster supposed.  He has led a team that many (almost all) had low expectations for to a 5-3 record.  Hardly pouting, in fact he is overcoming them which would seem then that he perhaps is a franchise qb in the making as those were the guidelines set forth by the poster.

23 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

high lite the exact words you want to reply to and select the QUOTE popup and then you can reply to only what you wan to discuss 

I bolded it and think it was enough to show tbh I'm not really sure what row_33's point was in comparison to what I wrote.

I actually think Taylor's last 3 games have been by far his best 3 game stretch of his career thus far.

I don't think we'll pass as much as some believe against the Saints simply because their D is supposed to be weakest vs. the run, but I'm really excited to see what Taylor can do with Benjamin and Clay on the field.  And I hope Zay Jones is healthy and good to play because he was finally starting to look the part vs. the Jets.