Tyrod is a franchise QB

Domdab99

1 hour ago, John from Hemet said:

Its post like this that make it really hard to take you seriously

Tyrod Taylor is a middle level starter in the NFL....Thad Lewis is not

The comparison makes no sense at all.

Comparing a guy who isn't even on a NFL roster to an average NFL starting QB.

I really don't know if he is trying to troll, or if he actually believes what he is saying

Edited by billsfan11

2 hours ago, Kirby Jackson said:

200w.gif

I think of it this way.

Let's say you work for American Airlines. Your a pilot and get to your stops on time but your boss wanted you to be early so he tells you that you are going to be let go for a younger pilot that is always early. You are now out of a job.

On your way home Delta calls you and offers you a job to be the vice President of operations with a ton more money. Boom you just got real lucky but it still doesn't take away the fact that American Airlines didn't want you back. Aka FIRED

It's how I look at our OC#2 He was fired and got lucky to get that call.

Edited by xRUSHx

11 minutes ago, billsfan11 said:

The comparison makes no sense at all.

Comparing a guy who isn't even on a NFL roster to an average NFL starting QB.

I really don't know if he is trying to troll, or if he actually believes what he is saying

Not trying to troll just pointing out Tyrod is nothing special the D is special and the D is why we won those games is all I was trying to point out regardless at who was QB. IMO Thad could have also done what Tyrod did this season with all the opportunities he was given to move this offense. IMO we won those games in spite of Tyrod not because of.

Tyrod is Not even close to a franchise QB unless that franchise has a goal to be 8-8.  Other teams have enough tape on us now so unless our coaching staff is great at game planning AND in-game adjustments we are looking at a down-turn for the rest of the season unless Tyrod gets benched. 

Go Bills!!!!

Edited by BuffaloFan68

10 minutes ago, xRUSHx said:

Not trying to troll just pointing out Tyrod is nothing special the D is special and the D is why we won those games is all I was trying to point out regardless at who was QB. IMO Thad could have also done what Tyrod did this season with all the opportunities he was given to move this offense. IMO we won those games in spite of Tyrod not because of.

I strongly disagree with what you are saying and I'm not sure how you can compare a starting NFL QB who has a winning record over 37 games, to a QB who isn't even good enough to be a 3rd stringer in this league. Very mind boggling to me, but everyone is entitled to their opinion I guess

19 minutes ago, xRUSHx said:

I think of it this way.

Let's say you work for American Airlines. Your a pilot and get to your stops on time but your boss wanted you to be early so he tells you that you are going to be let go for a younger pilot that is always early. You are now out of a job.

On your way home Delta calls you and offers you a job to be the vice President of operations with a ton more money. Boom you just got real lucky but it still doesn't take away the fact that American Airlines didn't want you back. Aka FIRED

It's how I look at our OC#2 He was fired and got lucky to get that call.

That’s even more twisted and wrong than I initially thought. Do you feel the same way about Sean McVay and Kyle Shanahan? 

10 minutes ago, BuffaloFan68 said:

Tyrod is Not even close to a franchise QB unless that franchise has a goal to be 8-8.  Other teams have enough tape on us now so unless our coaching staff is great at game planning AND in-game adjustments we are looking at a down-turn for the rest of the season unless Tyrod gets benched. 

Go Bills!!!!

So now he needs to be benched?!? It is unreal to me how stupid we are.

19 minutes ago, xRUSHx said:

Your boy EJ had that opportunity and was 0-3. How do you answer that?

3 hours ago, xRUSHx said:

He wasn't offered a job in Buffalo so deal it anyway you want he was fired just like OC#1.

I have a legitimate series of questions:

How are you not banned?

Is Crusher actually banned from TBD?

If he is, how on earth did you outlast him when you're so much worse than even he was?