Tyrod is a franchise QB

Domdab99

1 minute ago, Augie said:

He was a little too busy to play defense too the last two years. We scored points, Tyrod wasn’t the problem. 

Well, I don't think he's the solution either.....2:00 left in the game, down by 7....how confident are you ? He's done it may 3 times in his career...not a franchise QB...not good enough....

Just now, Iron Maiden said:

Simply put...how many drives in the 4th Q with the game on the line has TT made...Miami last year...Seattle ? ( can't remember )..but the bottom line is, it's not enough.....he's not exactly inspiring back there when the pressure is on....we need better...

Right now, if the running ain't working, we're screwed...that's not a franchise QB.....

...exactly IM......passing game is NOT a viable threat......and Dennison play calling is too inconsistent to even offer it up as a viable threat......stack the box and dare BOTH TT and Dennison to prove yu wrong is a good bet IMO...

1 minute ago, Iron Maiden said:

And that's not good enough to be a franchise QB...Aren't we tired of being average ?

Matt Stafford has won 46.6% would you consider him a franchise guy? If 54% isn’t good enough certainly 46.6% isn’t.  Kirk Cousins is at 46.8%. Jameis is 43.6%, Mariota is 45.5%, and Derek Carr is at 46.2%. Can I stop?

2 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...exactly IM......passing game is NOT a viable threat......and Dennison play calling is too inconsistent to even offer it up as a viable threat......stack the box and dare BOTH TT and Dennison to prove yu wrong is a good bet IMO...

100% agree....

1 minute ago, Kirby Jackson said:

Matt Stafford has won 46.6% would you consider him a franchise guy? If 54% isn’t good enough certainly 46.6% isn’t.  Kirk Cousins is at 46.8%. Jameis is 43.6%, Mariota is 45.5%, and Derek Carr is at 46.2%. Can I stop?

Yeah, but we consider mitigating factors for those guys. Tyrod has to be judged in a vacuum, because we’re already made up our mind. 

Nope, it's not good enough.....The Lions, Redskins, Bucs, Titans and Raiders are nothing to look up too.....We need better.....again, the bar is set way too low....

4 minutes ago, Augie said:

The bar is indeed quite high. 

5 minutes ago, Kelly the Dog said:

There is a lot of competition for that!

I said before the season that we were one of the least knowledgeable fan bases in the NFL. I took some heat for it but this year so far has strengthened my argument. We don’t watch a lot of football comparatively, we didn’t grow up playing the game at the rate of other places and our media doesn’t know the game. 

8 minutes ago, Iron Maiden said:

Nope, it's not good enough.....The Lions, Redskins, Bucs, Titans and Raiders are nothing to look up too.....We need better.....again, the bar is set way too low....

So those guys aren’t franchise QBs? Your exact words were, “that’s not good enough to be a franchise QB.” 

Edited by Kirby Jackson

I said before the season that we were one of the least knowledgeable fan bases in the NFL. I took some heat for it but this year so far has strengthened my argument. We don’t watch a lot of football comparatively, we didn’t grow up playing the game at the rate of other places and our media doesn’t know the game. 

Passionate? Loyal? Devoted? Insane? Off the charts. Knowledgeable? Not so much. Although I have yet to see a fan base with a wealth of collective smarts,

2 minutes ago, Kirby Jackson said:

Did that happen to begin around, say 3/17?

No offense AT ALL to the many terrific posters who joined us, but those “other folks”.......

Just now, Kelly the Dog said:

Passionate? Loyal? Devoted? Insane? Off the charts. Knowledgeable? Not so much. Although I have yet to see a fan base with a wealth of collective smarts,

We are extremely passionate, loyal and devoted!! We have an amazing fan base. We just don’t know the game well.

16 minutes ago, Iron Maiden said:

And that's not good enough to be a franchise QB...Aren't we tired of being average ?

Many of us are tired of it while others are in the same blind state of the Fitztragic logic they can win with him if..

Just now, Kirby Jackson said:

So those guys aren’t franchise QBs? Your exact words were, “that’s not good enough to be a franchise QB.” 

Yes, they are but winning comes from the entire team.....not just the QB....I would take every single one of them straight up in a trade today over Taylor.....Most fans would.....

We are extremely passionate, loyal and devoted!! We have an amazing fan base. We just don’t know the game well.

What's great about saying what you and I just did is 99% of posters agree, and (including myself) put themselves in the ledger of the vast minority of unusually smart ones. :lol:

2 minutes ago, xRUSHx said:

Many of us are tired of it while others are in the same blind state of the Fitztragic logic they can win with him if..

Fitz won 37.7% of his starts in Buffalo. Tyrod has won 54%. That’s not the same and it’s notneven similar. It’s a 3 win a year difference!!

1 minute ago, Iron Maiden said:

Yes, they are but winning comes from the entire team.....not just the QB....I would take every single one of them straight up in a trade today over Taylor.....Most fans would.....

You said “that’s not good enough to be a franchise QB!!” You can’t have it both ways!!! You are talking out of both sides of your mouth.