It’s Gameday and I’m working

YoloinOhio

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Tomorrow will be worse because win or lose I cant sleep after night games. Guaranteed 2-3 hrs of sleep tonight.

‘Boss, I’m REALLY feeling ill. Prolly stopping at the pharmacy on my way home THIS MORNING and sticking up on NyQuil and pain relievers. I HOPE it’s just a 24 hr bug, but it feels like the flu..’

<practice your coughs and rub your forehead real hard just before you initiate this conversation.> See you at the tavern for noon beers!

How to get through the day and be productive? This is a yuuuuge game. Im nervous as hell.

I feel a little cold coming on, boss...

going to be a long day. Gladly with my work schedule I have tomorrow off!

Tomorrow will be worse because win or lose I cant sleep after night games. Guaranteed 2-3 hrs of sleep tonight.

Just do what Im doing Yolo. Ive got it all figured out. I scheduled a 1:00 meeting out of the office and then I am going to slide out after that. Im going to hit the gym to work some nervous energy out at about 3 and plan on getting to the Bills Backers Bar at 6 ish. Game starts here at like 7:25. Tomorrow I am going to sleep in and go play golf at about 10 until it gets dark. Basically the lunchtime today will start my weekend.

I'm taking tomorrow off as well.

I'm going to surf TBD all day and start many duplicate topics to annoy everyone.

Read some Wine Spectator, get dinner materials at lunch and install a new patch cord into my car stereo.

Try to gather intel on Kelvin Benjamin's status for tonight.

Think of mead's stromboli and plenz's jambalaya from the Raiders game.

There, my day is planned and it will be 8:25 before we know it!

I'm taking tomorrow off as well.

I'm going to surf TBD all day and start many duplicate topics to annoy everyone.

Read some Wine Spectator, get dinner materials at lunch and install a new patch cord into my car stereo.

Try to gather intel on Kelvin Benjamin's status for tonight.

Think of mead's stromboli and plenz's jambalaya from the Raiders game.

There, my day is planned and it will be 8:25 before we know it!

Have a perfect one at 7:30 !