Bellichick reportedly getting ready to retire

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1. Belichick steps down as HC and becomes bonafide GM.

2. Brady retires as an active player and becomes Pats next HC. McDaniel is pissed but no one wants him anyway.

3. GM Belichick finds yet another 6th round QB gem and continues their AFCE dominance.

....damn, we know the drill,....BUT...maybe times are changing?....stay tuned...........

1. Brady takes one too many big hits and subsequent concussions

2. Gisele says enough, Brady retires

3. Pats fold like lawn furniture

4. Bellycheat says this is no longer fun or a challenge so I quit

5. Bills fans (and rest of AFC East) do happy dance

Edited by Bills Fan of Maryland

Yeah, not yet.

well no spoiler alert for you then. :D

1. Brady takes one too many big hits and subsequent concussions

2. Gisele says enough, Brady retires

3. Pats fold like lawn furniture

4. Bellycheat says this is no longer fun or a challenge so I quit

5. Bills fans (and rest of AFC East) do happy dance

I just have trouble seeing him quit. Ultra competitive.

I want them both gone yesterday...I don't care about beating them a few times before they retire...what's our record vs Brady...3-26? It would take what, 10 years of sweeping them to make it look respectable....it would be like winning $100.00 from a billionaire...a drop in the ocean etc....

A few wins won't change anything...I want them gone now...so the AFCE and the AFC overall becomes normal once again...

Edited by Iron Maiden

Brady is going to get hurt this year unless they radically change something. He is taking a beating unlike any recent year. He has stayed healthy by getting rid of the ball almost instantly and letting his tiny little WR's run with it.

With the injuries and with Brady holding the ball longer that offense isn't looking unstoppable anymore, averaging just around 20 PPG the past few weeks.

This is why I want KC and Pittsburgh, as well as us obviously, to keep winning. I want that beat up 40 year old body playing every snap of the season. No weeks off to rest up and heal. No bye weeks in the playoffs or week 17 to rest up. That in and of itself has probably allowed them to ruin a Super Bowl or two along the way.

Then I want the Bills to win the division, get the bye, and NE to go to Jax for a Saturday night game in round 1!

He is the product of Brady. The two will go out together and he will go down as best coach in history simply by takign a flyer on a 6th round QB.

I disagree on this. Tommy is good and all, but Bill Bellyache had managed to go 13-6 with Matt Cassell, Jimmy, and Brissett under center.

If Tommy retires and Bill does not, the train rolls on I suspect. If it happens the other way, probably not.

And the cheating helps too. A lot.

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/apparently-bill-belichicks-friends-get-the-sense-that-he-could-be-retiring-soon/

Sorry dont know the protocol to posting articles. I really hope this is true. It kind of makes sense since hearing there is friction forming behind the scenes. Oh happy days!!!!

Don't worry. Kraft will find another sociopathic tool that will cheat and lie about it. . .and the league will cover their tracks.

I'm getting ready to retire too. I put in my 30 year notice. Now I just need to find a nice condo in Florida in the meantime.

This story is dumb. Everyone retires eventually. Is the next breaking news article going to be "Belichick expects to eventually some day pass away"?

If someone would only kidnap Ernie Adams, Belichick may retire tomorrow.

Careful, you don’t want to be indicted as an accomplice! :)

I'm getting ready to retire too. I put in my 30 year notice. Now I just need to find a nice condo in Florida in the meantime.

This story is dumb. Everyone retires eventually. Is the next breaking news article going to be "Belichick expects to eventually some day pass away"?

It always comes down to the details that are in writing. What does his deal with the devil say?