Bellichick reportedly getting ready to retire

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The NFL must be implementing new protocols that are going to make it virtually impossible to cheat.

Hence BB has put in his retirement papers.

Actually, I've been waiting for a team to hack into another team's Microsoft Surfaces.

When Shady Brady turns 45, Belicheat will simply trade him to the Bills for a first round pick...ala Tom Donahoe/Drew Bledsoe/JP Losman. Then, he will go on coaching til he does.

(OMFG, what nasty memories that brings!)

When Shady Brady turns 45, Belicheat will simply trade him to the Bills for a first round pick...ala Tom Donahoe/Drew Bledsoe/JP Losman. Then, he will go on coaching til he dies.

(OMFG, what nasty memories that brings!)

Actually, I've been waiting for a team to hack into another team's Microsoft Surfaces.

that's almost impossible since the surface is incapable of running for more than 6 minutes without crashing, losing wifi, disabling network adapter, 4g network, turning off for no reason at all... I think you get my point.

It's not a bug, it's a feature.

that's almost impossible since the surface is incapable of running for more than 6 minutes without crashing, losing wifi, disabling network adapter, 4g network, turning off for no reason at all... I think you get my point.

It's not a bug, it's a feature.

i have a surface...never had any of this happen. easily hacked if you are an idiot though.

I'm definitely one of those people. I want them to make Brady's and BB's last few years miserable. Hopefully that starts this year.

I used to have that line of thinking, back somewhere around 2008/2009. Over the years after endless beat down I have come to accept that BB & TB are superior to anything the Bills do & the Bills will never beat the Pats on a regular basis until they retire. I am with JR, they won, we loss, just want them to go away.

i have a surface...never had any of this happen. easily hacked if you are an idiot though.

we have tons of problem with them. Have about a dozen or so that have all sorts of different problems.

Although it probably doesn't help with all the security software and encryption we put on them.

The pro 3's were fine but the 4's have been buggy as hell.