Benjamin or Woods for 8 million.

I nearly fell out of my chair when I heard the Bills traded for Kelvin Benjamin. I see absolutely no reason why anybody would question the value of this guy. I remember when we played Carolina, and he was killing us out there. Our DB's crushed him, which I thought would get him out of the game. But he came back.

He's a stud. He's a great pickup.

I read that his salary for next year, as it stands, is about 8 million. The Rams gave Robert Woods a 40 million dollar 5 year deal. Which player would you rather have for the same salary? Woods, who I really liked a lot but would never be a number one target, or Benjamin?

I'd take Benjamin over Watkins any day. Watkins has all the talent in the world, but , well we all know he has yet to put on a full season of goodness. And he made it clear he expects NBA money. And he wasn't coming back. We got a #2 pick and EJ Gaines, and now Benjamin.

Woods v. Benjamin? Come on.

And people may say, "why drag Woods into this? What did he do?" Got paid 8 million a year.

Yeah I think everybody would take Benjamin over Woods.

Obviously it's a tough comparison though, because Woods hit FA. In this rookie wage scale world, every players gets something like a 2x multiplier on what they are actually worth in FA

Benjamin, and its not close.

Woods isn't a true #1 WR, while Benjamin is. Woods finds most of his success when someone is drawing the double coverage or top corner away from him.

Benjamin is open even when he is not open. Great hands, big target, physical WR.

I'd take Benjamin over Watkins any day.

Benjamin's a four wheel drive Escalade compared to Watson's Ferrari Portofino. One's better suited to a cold weather, run first team. The other's perfect for the fair weather, high octane LA offense.

Barring problems with Benjamin's knee, this should be a win-win roster upgrade...

In this scenario; you are comparing Woods FIVE years at 8 million, while Benjamin is only signed for ONE (next year). If he makes it thru 2018 and meets expectations...The Bills will have a decision to make. Maybe they take a chance and renegotiate before he hits free agency.

In this scenario; you are comparing Woods FIVE years at 8 million, while Benjamin is only signed for ONE (next year). If he makes it thru 2018 and meets expectations...The Bills will have a decision to make. Maybe they take a chance and renegotiate before he hits free agency.

He'll probably get $12M.

Benjamin, and its not close.

Woods isn't a true #1 WR, while Benjamin is. Woods finds most of his success when someone is drawing the double coverage or top corner away from him.

Benjamin is open even when he is not open. Great hands, big target, physical WR.

I agree with this. I think Benjamin is a middling #1 who could be a upper end #1 if he could get more consistent.

Woods is a low end #2. If it is an either or at the same price you would be mad to take Woods.

my question is where does that leave Matthews. I have a heard time gaging his value on the open market next year. I would like them to keep both

Can't see them keeping both. This FO doesn't seem like it would tie up that much cap in one position.

A hallmark of McD's process is competition. They have nine more games to prove who's more worthy of receiving a long-term contract. Should be interesting...

I nearly fell out of my chair when I heard the Bills traded for Kelvin Benjamin. I see absolutely no reason why anybody would question the value of this guy. I remember when we played Carolina, and he was killing us out there. Our DB's crushed him, which I thought would get him out of the game. But he came back.

He's a stud. He's a great pickup.

I read that his salary for next year, as it stands, is about 8 million. The Rams gave Robert Woods a 40 million dollar 5 year deal. Which player would you rather have for the same salary? Woods, who I really liked a lot but would never be a number one target, or Benjamin?

I'd take Benjamin over Watkins any day. Watkins has all the talent in the world, but , well we all know he has yet to put on a full season of goodness. And he made it clear he expects NBA money. And he wasn't coming back. We got a #2 pick and EJ Gaines, and now Benjamin.

Woods v. Benjamin? Come on.

And people may say, "why drag Woods into this? What did he do?" Got paid 8 million a year.

I have been questioning whether I like this trade so much just because Benjamin has name recognition. Then I thought back to the Carolina game and yes he was killing us.

I was like well he's a true 1 and that's the kind of play a true 1 makes so all you can do is try to slow him down.