Expectations on next five games?

TFBillsfan

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

While I'd absolutely love to see the Bills sweep the Pats I think Bledsoe will be successful against the bend-not-break style of the Bill's secondary. The Bills don't give up too many long passes but have tended to give up a lot of underneath stuff and that is exactly what the Pats do well. Hope I'm wrong.

@ Jets - W

Saints - W

@ Chargers - W

@ Chiefs - L

Patriots - L

Colts - W

Geeze... is Bledsoe ever going to retire? He's been torturing us for 24 years now!

Thanks for the dialogue. Beat the Jets and the Bills should be playoff bound and are in big time play for winning the division. Lose and the Bills leave a lot of question marks with 8 games left. I don't care if we win by a point or by 20, just win baby!!!!!

I see it like this:

JETS: W - I simply don't see how this team can lose to the Jets. I get they are playing hard, but they are so injured and we are going to feast on McCown once again.

NO: W - I think we use the home field advantage one more time and beat these guys, who are terrible on the road. Also, I'll be at the game, and we seem to win big games with me there (Packers 2014, for example).

SD: L - we might come to Earth here. Ingram and Bosa are quietly playing out of their minds, and we never seem to do well against the Chargers.

KC: L - if this game was home, we probably win this one, but KC has our number for some reason.

NE: W - Probably wrong but I think we stick it to the Cheats at home to clinch a playoff berth.

I think this is pretty accurate though I think LA is winnable.

PFF's advanced analytics and metrics have the Bills finishing with 10 wins which is also what I'm predicting mostly because of the brutal 2nd half schedule:

https://www.profootballfocus.com/news/pro-nfl-win-predictions-for-all-32-teams-over-the-rest-of-the-season?utm_content=buffer15913&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=nfl

(5-2) Buffalo Bills: 9.9 wins Strength of Schedule to date: 18th Remaining Strength of Schedule: 16th

The Bills are 5-2 right now and 4-1 over their past five games, and while getting to 10 wins would be doubling their win total, it would see them lose twice the number of games down the stretch as they have lost to date. This is still a team in flux, as their multiple moves around the trade deadline shows.

PFF's advanced analytics and metrics have the Bills finishing with 10 wins which is also what I'm predicting mostly because of the brutal 2nd half schedule:

https://www.profootballfocus.com/news/pro-nfl-win-predictions-for-all-32-teams-over-the-rest-of-the-season?utm_content=buffer15913&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=nfl

"Brutal" is not the word I would use...

By those rankings, it's the 16th toughest. If the Bills keep playing well, they could easily overachieve with this schedule.

"Brutal" is not the word I would use...

By those rankings, it's the 16th toughest. If the Bills keep playing well, they could easily overachieve with this schedule.

It's brutal for me because of the 4 games against the Dolphins & Pats alone. I have us 1-3 in those games but 3-1 in the rest (assuming a Jets win tomorrow that gets us to 6-2 first).

10-6 should be enough to get a wildcard this year, at least I think.

I see it like this:

JETS: W - I simply don't see how this team can lose to the Jets. I get they are playing hard, but they are so injured and we are going to feast on McCown once again.

NO: W - I think we use the home field advantage one more time and beat these guys, who are terrible on the road. Also, I'll be at the game, and we seem to win big games with me there (Packers 2014, for example).

SD: L - we might come to Earth here. Ingram and Bosa are quietly playing out of their minds, and we never seem to do well against the Chargers.

KC: L - if this game was home, we probably win this one, but KC has our number for some reason.

NE: W - Probably wrong but I think we stick it to the Cheats at home to clinch a playoff berth.

i guess it's possible, but i doubt we clinch a playoff berth week 13 with only 8 wins.

Edited by Foxx

Only the KC game and the 2 vs NE are worrying me right now...that's 11-5...and playoffs ! I still can't believe it's happening....

I don't even see both New England games as sure losses in this year.

We are playing better than at any time during the drought and NE has never looked this vulnerable, even if they have righted the ship and still have a good record.

The games will be tough no doubt! But at least one is definitely winnable. A split would be great.

Looking at the schedule, the wins are there to be had if we keep going as we have been.

10 wins should be enough this year and there are many paths this team can take to 10 wins.

It's brutal for me because of the 4 games against the Dolphins & Pats alone. I have us 1-3 in those games but 3-1 in the rest (assuming a Jets win tomorrow that gets us to 6-2 first).

10-6 should be enough to get a wildcard this year, at least I think.

You might be the only person left in the whole world who thinks the Dolphins are good. Adam Gase thinks they suck.