Dareus: "Feels Good to be Wanted.” Puts "ass" in class.

You forgot to add that he was excused from practice "for personal reasons" following Alabama homecoming week.

Right around the same time Kyle Williams was excused from practice "for personal reasons."

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

...sadly comparing the legitimacy of the two?.....seriously?.....,thanks.......

How did you get that I was comparing legitimacy?

I was pointing out that - within a week of each other - both KW and MD were excused from practice to attend personal matters. Both of them went through the same chain/procedure, both of them were approved, both of them came back the following day.

Yet ... on this board ... the same people who were hoping KW was okay were the one saying what a lazy piece of schit Dareus was for skipping practice.

But yeah ... let's go with your keen assessment.

It's tough to value a guy like Dareus given what he brought to the table during his time in Buffalo. It boiled down to great performance from time to time, followed by disappointment, ending with tge trade. That's one of the reasons a former first rounder like Darues is "worth" a 6th and a former first rounder like Benjamin garners a 3rd and a 7th.

Nothing personal against MD, but the football fan in me hopes he fails another drug test. It would further justify the decision to move on from the guy I always hoped would get it together and be a consistent game changer here.

Very tough to value indeed. My struggle was less about the trade value and more about the fact that he still jacks up the cap... so for saving 6 mil now and only 2 mil next year, even a half hearted probowler might be worth that small amount of cash to keep-

But I get it. They simply feel like they got better dumping him and got at least something...

Very tough to value indeed. My struggle was less about the trade value and more about the fact that he still jacks up the cap... so for saving 6 mil now and only 2 mil next year, even a half hearted probowler might be worth that small amount of cash to keep-

But I get it. They simply feel like they got better dumping him and got at least something...

Seems that is the way they saw it.

I'll say this, I read the open letter to Bills fans and now I don't want him to fail another damn drug test. I just hate when the personal side of things gets involved, it makes me reconsider my angry bills fan yelling at the moon persona.

oh my god. why does this board sweat every ex Bill? you clearly don't care for Dareus, so why even continue to follow him?

move on.

how is his income relevant? people who say this must go through life broke, thinking money makes everything surreal and results in eternal happiness.

Because if someone pays you $100M to keep you around, it's pretty stupid to argue that you're not wanted.

here you go OP, now this is class

But most importantly, I want to thank the amazing Buffalo fans and the Bills Mafia, for making me feel welcome and comfortable in a city I will always consider a second home. When I got drafted by the Buffalo Bills in 2011, and coming from the state of Alabama, I knew very little about Western New York. As the years progressed, I not only learned about the area, but I learned about you, a community whose heart and soul is built on its devotion to the Bills and its’ players. Through the seven years I lived and played for you, and even through the tough times, I always felt your love, kindness and encouragement. For this I can’t thank you enough.

here you go OP, now this is class

But most importantly, I want to thank the amazing Buffalo fans and the Bills Mafia, for making me feel welcome and comfortable in a city I will always consider a second home. When I got drafted by the Buffalo Bills in 2011, and coming from the state of Alabama, I knew very little about Western New York. As the years progressed, I not only learned about the area, but I learned about you, a community whose heart and soul is built on its devotion to the Bills and its players. Through the seven years I lived and played for you, and even through the tough times, I always felt your love, kindness and encouragement. For this I cant thank you enough.

Damn!! Marcel is a helluva writer. Well done #99.