Dareus: "Feels Good to be Wanted.” Puts "ass" in class.

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

He 100% didnt write that letter. He hasnt put a coherent paragraph that had a geniune (unscripted) thought during his entirety of his tenure with the Bills.

He 100% didnt write that letter. He hasnt put a coherent paragraph that had a geniune (unscripted) thought during his entirety of his tenure with the Bills.

Do you work for the FBI? I am Impressed.

Maybe you can help me figure some other mysteries out. I'm starting to suspect Santa isn't real. Thoughts?

Edited by Billschinatown

Do you work for the FBI? I am Impressed.

Maybe you can help me figure some other mysteries out. I'm starting to suspect Santa isn't real. Thoughts?

If you believe he wrote that letter Inam sorry to hurt your feelings.

Have you ever read or heard a interview with him at any point in your life?

He hasnt shown in the public domain the ability to form a coherent paragraph, let alone the piece that his pr team released yesterday.

If you believe he wrote that letter Inam sorry to hurt your feelings.

Have you ever read or heard a interview with him at any point in your life?

He hasnt shown in the public domain the ability to form a coherent paragraph, let alone the piece that his pr team released yesterday.

It's not a problem. You're good.

Nobody believes he wrote this letter. Often times, wealthy people, hire eloquent writers to express their thoughts to the public. This is generally what happens in these personalized thank you letters.

Dareus always came off as an big immature kid who hadn't grown up. He was not used to being responsible for himself and as an result ended up being moved for not being a fit on this team. Wish we didn't sell low and kept him for the remainder of the season as I think he could have helped this team. However, that is water under the bridge now and wish him good luck with his new team.

It's not a problem. You're good.

Nobody believes he wrote this letter. Often times, wealthy people, hire eloquent writers to express their thoughts to the public. This is generally what happens in these personalized thank you letters.

Whether he penned it himself or had representatives choose the words used, he certainly still authorized its release either way. He did not have to put out anything at all.

The hate for this guy is irrational.

Hope you return to form? This guy took a boatload of money and quit on the Bills. Now he is traded to their playoff spot competitor and the coach who quit on the Bills as well. Are you a Dareus fanboy or a Bills fan? I hope he is the same ol' Dareus and the Jags regret this trade for years.

I'm a life long Bills fan from way back.

I'm also a fan of redemption and I hope Dareus finds his way again. There is no reason to wish him ill will. It's ok to be a grown up about it.

I'm a life long Bills fan from way back.

I'm also a fan of redemption and I hope Dareus finds his way again. There is no reason to wish him ill will. It's ok to be a grown up about it.

I don t wish him ill will. Nothing personal for me, if he just retires and sits on a beach with sacks of Pegula money that is fine with me. What I don t wish for him is a return to dominant form playing for an AFC playoff competitor. I am a Buffalo Bills fan, not a fanboy of any player. I don t wish him injury, just hope he is not a great asset for the Jags.