The Brownsiest Brownsing even for the Browns

YoloinOhio

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rapport just said on NFLN that the Bengals were supposed to send the paper to the Browns to sign, but they sent it right to the league office. So maybe not the Browns fault.

Regardless, it will ALWAYS be the Browns fault to me... :beer:

@thecomeback

Browns trade for AJ Mccarron reportedly falls through because they were too busy celebrating to call it in

http://thecomeback.com/nfl/browns-failed-call-trade-aj-mccarron-busy-celebrating.html?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

....bet AJ is happy happy............Cleveland vs Goodell's expansion club, the North Korean Bombers?.....which is less painful?............

We laugh...but the Bills have had long periods of incompetence that resemble this...

I am not being a homer.... BUT we have never been that incompetent. I can recall nothing in the last 30 years that remotely resembles this. We have made bad choices... what the Browns did was pure negligence.

I am not being a homer.... BUT we have never been that incompetent. I can recall nothing in the last 30 years that remotely resembles this. We have made bad choices... what the Browns did was pure negligence.

I do recall something similar being rumored to happen recently with the Bills but don't think it was ever really confirmed or have a legit source come out and report it

Rapport just said on NFLN that the Bengals were supposed to send the paper to the Browns to sign, but they sent it right to the league office. So maybe not the Browns fault.

Regardless, it will ALWAYS be the Browns fault to me... :beer:

sure well if Im the browns and I know there is a deadline and I need to sign paperwork and I dont have it yet and its oh, say, 3:55 I think Im calling the Bengals and saying wtf!

Daryl Ruiter ✔ @RuiterWrongFAN

Per league source #Browns #Bengals agreed on a deal for McCarron but the paperwork was not properly executed in time to beat 4pm deadline.

#Browns sent their signed trade agreement to #Bengals to be signed & sent to NFL but #Bengals sent a copy w/out Browns signature per source

7:07 PM - Oct 31, 2017

18 18 Replies 36 36 Retweets 26 26 likes

Looks like the paperwork isn’t on the Browns, but they’re still on the hook for wanting to give up prime picks for AJ McCarron. Not sure how that’s excusable.

Per league source #Browns #Bengals agreed on a deal for McCarron but the paperwork was not properly executed in time to beat 4pm deadline.

#Browns sent their signed trade agreement to #Bengals to be signed & sent to NFL but #Bengals sent a copy w/out Browns signature per source

7:07 PM - Oct 31, 2017

18 18 Replies 36 36 Retweets 26 26 likes

Looks like the paperwork isnt on the Browns, but theyre still on the hook for wanting to give up prime picks for AJ McCarron. Not sure how thats excusable.

and I think Its a kick in the nads to Kizer

Sure is. A harsh one - even though its probably warranted.

Speaking of stupid decisions - guess who passed on OSU v. PSU tickets?

Oh man. I didnt go either because I wussed out thinking it was going to pour all day. I hate myself.

I dont like how they are treating Kizer because hes the youngest starter in the league. They knew he was raw. Hue decided not to hire an OC. They have no vet QB there for him to learn from not an OC nor any decent weapons. It was a terrible place for a rookie Qb to land imo. They could have at least kept Barnidge. Their most vet pass catcher is that steaming pile Kenny Britt. Kizer may not be any good but evaluating him this way is just futile. Then there is the yo-yoing him in and out of the lineup. Come on, Browns.

Edited by YoloinOhio

Oh man. I didnt go either because I wussed out thinking it was going to pour all day. I hate myself.

Yup. Big drive from B-Lo to C-bus, the MIL was coming to town and my wife wanted to spend some time with her and I thought we’d lose the game. Plus it was through a person she does business with so she’d have to go. I passed so she could spend time with her mom. Stupid. Stupid. Stupid. When will I learn that being nice gets me nowhere?