TRADE: Kelvin Benjamin to Buffalo

Rubes

Boyst62 hates it and he's one of the most misinformed people I've ever seen post so this must be a good trade.

opinions vary on the latter.

I never said hate. I just am uncertain if I like it. My opinion isn't settled.

Btw. Grow a pair and quote me next time so I don't miss your gems

Edited by Boyst62

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

@leoroth

Not like Bennett trade of 30 years ago but Benjamin a nice Halloween treat for Bills fans. Finally a GM with NFL contacts & guts @DandC

Ouch.

@JonScottTV

#Panthers players collectively seem very unhappy on twitter with trade of Kelvin Benjamin, for what that's worth. #Bills

A few of those (from the Panthers board posted earlier - some classic stuff in there):

Smh

41replies745 retweets1,388 likes

@ThomasDavisSDTM 2h

Bruh...............1f614.png

I've taken a few. They confirm. North of 130 and pushing over 140 in 2 of them. They were professionally administered in a Bangladeshi prison.

Because you quickly learned not to drop the soap, it doesn’t mean you are genius, or even gifted.

Boyst62 hates it and he's one of the most misinformed people I've ever seen post so this must be a good trade.

ooooh, this is good...i'm going to start using this instead what I usually say - that someone is a !@#$ing idiot. Gets me in too much trouble.

exactly. I trust the process. But, I am still questioning it. There is a so much there I question

I'm not talking about "the process", as you should always question it, and just about everything. I'm talking about knowledge of Kelvin Benjamin, which I am virtually certain they know FAR more about him than both of us put together.

And if any of those "certified" IQ tests, were football-related, then they could be relevant here. Otherwise, who really cares? And who really goes out of their way to get their IQ tested? It's as worthless as most anything I can think of. And, just so you know, I had my IQ tested in the 4th grade, unbeknownst to me. It was far higher than even I believe. But so what? Why would I bother/care to have it tested again?

I think this might be to address some issues we had in the red zone...big target in the EZ

...or even just posting up beyond the sticks for a first down. For the price, I like it. I wonder if it’s just for a year and a half? Or will we pay to keep him? I guess we let it play out and judge somewhere down the road...

...or even just posting up beyond the sticks for a first down. For the price, I like it. I wonder if it’s just for a year and a half? Or will we pay to keep him? I guess we let it play out and judge somewhere down the road...

Beane isn't parting with picks without being willing to extend him down the road based on production value.