TRADE: Kelvin Benjamin to Buffalo

Rubes

Benjamin struggled in college and in the pros maintaining weight. Showing up fat to TC as a skill position player isn't a good teammate move.

Do you really think they were pleased with his strides? What strides were those? Strides to a zero tackle stat line?

So that's your standard for a good teammate? You are aware that his mother died and it impacted him greatly aren't you?

His teammates in Carolina sure didn't think he was a bad teammate as you suggest.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Coaches were fine with his weight that championship year. Not when he first started at FSU.

It was his redshirt year where he had an issue. After the redshirt, no issues with playing weight or workouts. We were fine with 6'6" 242 during his playing days down here, not just the championship year. Not here to argue, I think too much is being made of his weight. Can't wait to see him go after balls for us.

200w%20(2).gif

I fail to see how tossing a 3rd and 7th pick for a WR who at worse will command some defense shifts is a bad thing.

Plus it could very well be a case of new address = renewed focus and drive for KB

Damn i wish i was rich. The entire outfit is on point. Suit, shoes, luggage, even the pop of color from the pocket square.

Damn my eyes hurt..