ESPN: Tom Brady’s Most Dangerous Game

YoloinOhio

Brady was the one telling the trainer to deflate the balls and now Brady has a personal trainer that has been banned from team. Banned why? I think belicheat found out the truth and fired him before scandal goes further that Brady has been on HGH. Brady seems to be getting better as he gets older. How? Romo and manning were declining and Brady has been getting better. Brady Bonds ⚾️?

I always just assumed he was on something. Gronk is too. I'm betting Guerrero has been providing Brady with  HGH or some undetectable designer PEDs.  If this is the case, then the league needs to ban Brady for life (Maybe coax him into retirement, in exchange for silence, rather than being outed as a juicer).

Edited by YoloinOhio
  • Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, major said:

Brady was the one telling the trainer to deflate the balls and now Brady has a personal trainer that has been banned from team. Banned why? I think belicheat found out the truth and fired him before scandal goes further that Brady has been on HGH. Brady seems to be getting better as he gets older. How? Romo and manning were declining and Brady has been getting better. Brady Bonds ⚾️?

tom-brady-cursing.gif