Week 9: Jets' Game Preparation - Inactives Announced

The home team on a short week has the advantage

the last 2 years its straight 50/50. To me the looking at the the teams and the winners. For the most part the favored teams normally win or the better overall teams usually wins.

• Replies 595
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would leave Kelvin here to rest and study playbook. He did not have a bye week like the Bills.

He had a past ACL and swollen knee in recent weeks. Give the big guy a chance to heal.

KB13 have a great career here :thumbsup:

Maybe they win an ugly game with no injuries.

Maybe it's because it's a thursday night game on national tv. Getting those butterflies early.

I would leave Kelvin here to rest and study playbook. He did not have a bye week like the Bills.

He had a past ACL and swollen knee in recent weeks. Give the big guy a chance to heal.

KB13 have a great career here :thumbsup:

It's a mini-bye after the game. He'll have time if he needs it after tonight.

If the Bills lose this game I'm going to write them off as a playoff contender. This is the sort of game that a playoff team has to win. You simply can't lose to an inferior Jets team whose season is going off of the rails. Good teams beat up on bad teams like this, whether at home or on the road. The Bills haven't started 6-2 in over two decades, and they went from 5-2 to 5-3 twice in the last decade.

If the Bills lose this game I'm going to write them off as a playoff contender. This is the sort of game that a playoff team has to win. You simply can't lose to an inferior Jets team whose season is going off of the rails. Good teams beat up on bad teams like this, whether at home or on the road. The Bills haven't started 6-2 in over two decades, and they went from 5-2 to 5-3 twice in the last decade.

At 5-3.....you would write them off?

I'm not sure we're good enough to "beat up" on anybody; we just don't have enough talent, top to bottom, to do that. That said, we should beat an over-achieving, to this point anyway, Jest team. They're gonna be at home on the big stage and I don't expect them to lay down. I look for the typical tight game between two divisional opponents who know each other well.

Edited by K-9

I have never heard of BBFS either and Ive been coming to this board since 1999. Or maybe Ive just been in denial the whole time?

I think it has received more attention this past off-season... There were some longer discussions when things were pretty grim this spring and summer.

At 5-3.....you would write them off?

yeah, i would because losing to a bad jets team proves that they're a bad road team. You can't go 2-6 on the road or worse and make the playoffs. They have to win this game.

I'm not sure we're good enough to "beat up" on anybody; we just don't have enough talent, top to bottom, to do that. That said, we should beat an over-achieving, to this point anyway, Jest team. They're gonna be at home on the big stage and I don't expect them to lay down. I look for the typical tight game between two divisional opponents who know each other well.

The Jets have been playing hard, but make no mistake: they are a bad, low-talent team. Playoff teams can't lose these games.